• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"FROM A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY"

I have plenty of stuff for this. It is just deciding what I will have time for. I have a large Jupiter 2, 1/350 scale NCC-1701 refit and NX-01, as well as a bunch of 1/1000 scale Trek kits and some Warhammer 40k. Spacecraft or flying, I have plenty of choices, just not plenty of time so I will have to be choosy. :hmmm

Same here...plenty of things to do.

:hmmm

I got nuthin'....but for this I will find something!

SPACECRAFT...no Imperial walkers or Gundams or any of that rot, right?

It must be spacecraft not flying robots in space. If they convert to a flying spacecraft the must be built that way. See first post.

B)
Gundams dont convert they fly just like they are and yes most is supposed to be spaceworthy. Macros convert.

GUNDAMS FIGHTING IN SPACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfCIuK9dB2U

Please excuse my ingnorance on that subject. Gundams are out then.

B)

I'm afraid Dave is wrong SOME Gundam do convert into spacecraft - Zeta Gundam and couple of others from that series (Zeta was the name of the main Gundam from the second season in 1985, Macross and The Transformers just came before it and Gundam decided to jump on the band wagon) and those based around it - look at the Gundam Unicorn series. If you also look up RX-78GP03 Gundam "Dendrobium" you'll see it's a massive spacecraft cum weapons platform with a Gundam "pilot" that is technically the escape vehicle. I could find more examples but I'd be here all day...

Thanks Chef! Good to see you.

I think I will let this build brew a while longer. When we start to vote everyone will want to start tomorrow.

B)

I'd definitely be in.

I better have most of the my current stuff done by the start date though.

I guess I'll have to grab the 1/350 Enterprise. :D

But then again, ever since I was a kid, I wanted to scratch build the Discovery from 2001. I also wanted to build a life-size pod from the movie too. The wife nixed that, something about not matching decor...

I'd definitely be in.

But then again, ever since I was a kid, I wanted to scratch build the Discovery from 2001. I also wanted to build a life-size pod from the movie too. The wife nixed that, something about not matching decor...

That's why I don't want to start too soon. We need to let people get some stuff off their plate first.

I don't know a pod in the living room sounds neat to me.

B)

I'd definitely be in.

That's why I don't want to start too soon. We need to let people get some stuff off their plate first.

B)

Roger that!! Would be an interesting conversation piece.... :hmmm

Four tv controllers....

ha930489.jpg

(y)

I'd definitely be in.

B)

I meant that I have appropriate builds going right now (Romulan and Enterprise in 1/1000), but I'm fine with both the wait and building something else anyway.

I could do with a 6 foot version of this:

h8af0d27.jpg

This may well be my first campaign. I'm still getting supplies together, and it will probably be next year before I'm ready to really tackle something I'd want to use for this kind of thing.
I pre-ordered the Fine Molds 1/48 X-Wing that Revell is releasing, so I think I may go with that or the TIE from the same line. As sci-fi is my main bag, I'll have lots of options when the time comes.

I just remembered that I also have a raher rare large resin WhiteStar from Babylon 5. I think that there were only about 100 produced before the C&D hit the person that made the kit. It is a quite interesting ship.

I just remembered that I also have a raher rare large resin WhiteStar from Babylon 5. I think that there were only about 100 produced before the C&D hit the person that made the kit. It is a quite interesting ship.

Paul you got a knack for building on the fringes of the copyright laws. :rotf

Got an X-Wing, Y-Wing, and Snowspeeder from Bandai....although I really would love to see Revell do the Firefly Serenity they proposed...

Just have to remember, if it don't fly, it won't fly for the build.

Point I was trying to make earlier was that it must be capable of INTERSTELLAR travel. No Hoth Snow Speeders or those little speed-bikes on Tattooine (I think it was) or any of that. Basically, I was hoping to not send us down the road that I helped us go down on that whole carrier build thread

Just have to remember, if it don't fly, it won't fly for the build.

Point I was trying to make earlier was that it must be capable of INTERSTELLAR travel. No Hoth Snow Speeders or those little speed-bikes on Tattooine (I think it was) or any of that. Basically, I was hoping to not send us down the road that I helped us go down on that whole carrier build thread

It needs to operate in space so the snow speeder will have to wait.

B)

This may well be my first campaign. I'm still getting supplies together, and it will probably be next year before I'm ready to really tackle something I'd want to use for this kind of thing.
I pre-ordered the Fine Molds 1/48 X-Wing that Revell is releasing, so I think I may go with that or the TIE from the same line. As sci-fi is my main bag, I'll have lots of options when the time comes.

All sounds good!

B)

Back