• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Call To Arms II Open Discussion

Is there not maybe an sharkmouthed Jeep you can do Saul?

I have been considering this:

hea3ed33_2014-09-04.jpg

From Trumpeter's nicely done kit and a PE update. It should get resin wheels too.

Regards,

OK, I've read the rules several times and am still a bit confused. Do I really have to state from the outset what I plan to build? I can't just donate, say 40.00, and build whatever 4 kits I want to?

I have a pretty firm idea of what I want to do but that may change in the course of 6 months. Not to mention there is a model show here in November that I plan on grabbing stuff from.

OK, I've read the rules several times and am still a bit confused. Do I really have to state from the outset what I plan to build? I can't just donate, say 40.00, and build whatever 4 kits I want to?

Confused no more, no. Besides that's not carved in granite, last time we allowed several to swap up their build during the run. Point here is to raise money and build models. :good:

I have a pretty firm idea of what I want to do but that may change in the course of 6 months. Not to mention there is a model show here in November that I plan on grabbing stuff from.

Glad to hear it Jeff, you gonna fix your avatar now? :mpup

I'll throw my lot in with 2 builds, i'll check which later but one will almost certainly be a AMT/ERTL 1/48 A20 Havoc. Donation done.

Feeling confidant at the moment that I'll actually have mine done by the deadline. Tomorrow morning touchups of the camo, and then hopefully by tomorrow evening I can put down the clear coat and maybe on Sunday I can start weathering.

Ten Days .... :woohoo: .... I guess this Means ...... The Ork Viper & TMRR Motor Car will be Side lined ...... And the Bull Dog will Have to Move Front & Center .... This Week end ..... :eek:ldguy

4 days guys!
Remember that if you don't have your entry properly posted in the completed thread you will not be in the prize drawing. That post must be posted before midnight on the 31st of March your local time. Let's giter done! :soldier

It looks like I won't finish the Headless Horseman in time. Life got in the way and there's too much to do to complete this in time. At least I did finish one model for this, I'm glad for that. And the funds certainly went to a good cause. It feels so great to help out someone I know.

I might have just enough time to get my third entry completed. The P-35 is to the point of needing paint and decals. Sarah's sister and kids have been here for three days so I've not had a chance to do any building.

Quick question please. The closing date is today but I have a few hours of work still so I just want to know - what time exactly is close off and using which time line?

Back