• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Call To Arms II Open Discussion

I got the forum created and figure to open this topic to discuss things.

Going to need a campaign ribbon and open for suggestions if any of our graphics guys want to throw one out.

How about this? A service dog patch on a purple ribbon. Purple is the color for epilepsy awareness.

CTAII.jpg

Oh there it is... :facepalm

Going to work on this tomorrow. :Hiay

Okay then,made my donation!

Will be in with a Flugabwehrkanone 38.

Excluding myself from the drawing,so you guys have even bigger chances on all of these cool prizes. :D ;)

Greetings,Ron.

I'm in since this is a worthy cause and since I missed the last one.

I probably don't have a whole lot of chance of finishing on time but what the hey!

I'll have my donation in around mid Sept. got a trip to do first....

That's the spirit guys, no reason you can't go ahead and start your build threads but remember to get a proper start photo with the unbuilt kit and time stamp visible in the frame.

You all might notice that the Campaign Ribbon is up.

Hope you like it, all those who have paid their entry fees are welcome to attach the ribbon to your signature.

CTA2_ribbon.png

Here's the code and let me know if you need any help.

Code:
[img]https://www.modelersalliance.com/images/badges/CTA2_ribbon.png[/img]

Donation made today. I sent in $20.00. I don't know that I'll be able to finish two models, but I'll at least get one done.

I seem to have difficulty in getting my ribbons attached; I am still missing a couple from a couple of past campaigns. I'm in no hurry for this one; I'll accept it after I finish my model. Only then will I feel I have earned that ribbon.

Okay, now to go find something to build for this.

Donation made today. I sent in $20.00. I don't know that I'll be able to finish two models, but I'll at least get one done.

You gotta be kidding me right? The rate you build in 6 months you can have 12 done :smack

I seem to have difficulty in getting my ribbons attached; I am still missing a couple from a couple of past campaigns. I'm in no hurry for this one; I'll accept it after I finish my model. Only then will I feel I have earned that ribbon.

Let me know what you have missing, I'll hook you up. I don't mind helping just need to know. :mpup

You gotta be kidding me right? The rate you build in 6 months you can have 12 done :smack

Let me know what you have missing, I'll hook you up. I don't mind helping just need to know. :mpup

Thanks MP. Lately I haven't been able to get anything finished all summer. Still, I'll try to do two. One I'm considering is my large Sleepy Hollow model of the Headless Horseman. The other, I'd like Ian to decide what it will be. Kenny, could you ask him what he likes? Thanks!

I''ll have to look to be sure but I know one of them is Modern Armor. I completed my Type 10 some time back. The rest I'll have to look at.

Thanks again MP! Now to go check out my stash.....

Thanks Joey!

BTW, if you've donated and not sportin' the new CTAII ribbon, whatta waitin' for? :geek

You mean that ribbon? Spellin' counts on the internets Ryan. :rotf

Na looked like you had some of the code for the banner in there. Or did you have the banner also?

Back