• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Call To Arms II Open Discussion

I don't plan to build anything but I do plan to donate (another kit or two, I still need to pick it/them).

Bob, where's your badge?

Regards,

Badges...we don't need no...oh sorry, kinda like a reflex :rotf

Saul there's only so much one can do in a day, cobbler's children thing I guess.

Well, we may have a special guest appearance by Ian at the model bench! He's been very cognitive lately and wanting to come in my studio. So yesterday I ordered the Zeveda model of the "Dusty" character from Disney's Planes. It will be in Thursday so Saturday I will ask him if he wants to build a model, with help of course.

We have been doing a new type of therapy that opens up new pathways to the brain, so that could be it. It could be also that he started back at school and is accessing new parts of his brain.

That would be great! I glad to here things moving in a positive direction.

Terry (y)

Well, we may have a special guest appearance by Ian at the model bench! He's been very cognitive lately and wanting to come in my studio. So yesterday I ordered the Zeveda model of the "Dusty" character from Disney's Planes. It will be in Thursday so Saturday I will ask him if he wants to build a model, with help of course.

We have been doing a new type of therapy that opens up new pathways to the brain, so that could be it. It could be also that he started back at school and is accessing new parts of his brain.

Fantastic! :dude

I don't plan to build anything but I do plan to donate (another kit or two, I still need to pick it/them).

Here is my donation, click image to visit Tony's great build:

So I will build a... wait a minute, this is not the correct type of donation for a build.
:gogo :pp :smack

Regards,

why don't you just grab something quick and easy and whip it out.

LOL, it never works out that way! I suffer from Chronic AMS. Check out some builds I have not been sharing such as my Dragon M48A3 and kit-bashed M46 Pattons.

Regards,

Is there not maybe an sharkmouthed Jeep you can do Saul? Or maybe an Motorbike like Willem is doing. Even with AMS it should not take you 6 months to do. :pilot

Back