• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

C.S.S. H. L. Hunley Sub Verlinden Resin 1/32 scale

C.S.S. H. L. Hunley Man Powered Mini-Sub 1/32

:hmmm By George I think ya got it! Jolly good thar Gerry :drinks

Thanks fellers, I'm having trouble working on all at once but I'm trying. after looking at the photos, glad I didn't after it with the spare styrene, Thanks for your input.

Have not seen this one before. Looks like a fun build Gerry.....Cheers mark

Thanks Mark, I'm having lots of fun with this one, I'll go and check yours out last I looked it was looking great.

Ok the truck is running better ... I'm broke ... So I'd better clear the bench this one should be easy ... I'm going to do some water, been waiting to get a new book that was supposed to help. So I'll just go to You tube and punt .... :skipper

Looks amazing Gerry! Well done! And I agree with Kenny's glue-- best stuff ever for PE and clear parts. Still got some of my original bottle left-- but when it's got, I'll be getting more from him :)

Thanks fellers the Bunker is looking much better .... finished the things that need doing first shelf & it's already full ... I can see the Hunley at the back of the bench still working to it ... plus I received my tiny LED's for the Texas so I'll be getting on that also ... :captain

Back