• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Battle in the Low Countries 1940

One of those threads I constantly watch for inspiration , but so often words can not do justice for the awe I feel for your work and envy of your talent.

Jenny :kiss:

There's so much to look at, nothing I can add without repeating someone. Fantastic work Randy.

Uh... :huh: :ermm: :blink Good Lord!!!!!!

There should be some kind of warning attachment to a thread like this that reads- "Viewing these images could cause repeated jaw dropping"

Tim

randy_ditton wrote:
Hello All, Made some small progress...

More reference pics from 'StahlArt' Harald Finster Photogragher

Snipped:

Getting hard to take photos of the interior with limited depth of field on my camera but
here goes....

006-39.jpg

Snipped:

That is all for now, as always, comments are welcomed.

Randy

Hi there.

The limited depth of field of this particular image with the extreme foreground and far background out of focus really does convey a sense of vastness to this building. It looks so real I bet that if you showed people just this image that they'd think it was an image of an actual factory! Exceptionally well done Randy.

Cheers from Peter

Hello Jez, Welcome to TnT :) and thank you for the comment..

Lechu, Glad you liked it and welcome to you also :) ....

Hi Tim, :laugh: :laugh: Be careful!

Hi Peter, Thank you for the kind words. That pic is about the best I can do to convey what it looks like when you see it with the human eye :)

Hi Glenn, Thanks as always, my friend. Do have a bone to pick with you, where's an update on the dangling panzer ?? :)

Randy

:laugh: , Yeah Randy , ...... I'd like to know where it is also !!!

I've been working a lot of overtime and sometimes 6 - 7 days a week , that should slow down soon with Fall approaching .

Then there's modeling and football , ........... both kinds , ..... Collage and Pro ........

I am always amazed when viewing your work. The attention to detail down to the minute things in you dio's bring them to life. Not only are we able to see the work that goes into you amazing work, but you can almost smell the scents and smells of the scene. Bravo. I look forward to viewing your work for many years to com. :)

Hey man...it is not funny.I have deep depression from this master dio.

And now seriously....it is really the best 1/72 dio which I saw.

Keep posting PLEASE :)

Pavel

Amazing Randy... simply amazing! I am fortunate that Saul brought this wonderful place to my attention and am just beyond amazed at this sort of masterful work...and in 1/72 to boot. Looking forward to more!

Hi Animal, Thank you , sir. As slow as I work, it could be years on this one!!

Pavel, Thank you for the kind words :)

Welcome aboard Mike, thank you for commenting!

Randy

Back