• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AFV Club GMC M40

Hi Everybody :Hiay

Guide horns installed,tracks all colored up and installed.
Even finished painting the barrel.

Gainin Ground :D
Tony lee

Big vehicles although not as high as a M-4. The M-40 does look bigger than the other though. Arent they basically the same chassis? Will you add the Will you paint the figure to stand beside them in your display cabinet Tony? They do look mighty fine (y) (y) (y)
James

Don't hold me to it but if I can remember what I read James???
The M-12 has the M-3 chassis.
The M-40 is on an M-4 chassis that has been modified in length and width.

As for the figure I guess I better do a number on him too. :eek:hmy:

Later buddy
Tony lee

Okay I understand now. As for the figure I think it shows very well the size. Did you just mean to give the scale here originally?
James

Hi Tony,

That is a great looking pair you have there (y) (y) (y)

That looks like a really nice fig. Looks good with those guns. Love to see what you do with it!!!

Randy

M12 and a M40 , great choice Tony.

You need more figures to go with them :laugh: :)

Look forward to seeing more.

Thanks
Michael

I was hoping NO one would suggest more figures Michael :eek:hmy:

I'll be doing good to get this one painted. :D

Thanks
Tony lee

Shalom.

I've often wondered if that M-40 kit could be kit-bashed with the Heller 155 mm SPG to build an IDF M-50 SPG. Anyone know if that can be done without a WHOLE LOT of work?

Cheers

You've got to be kiddin man :gogo

It would take a whole bunch of work, a lot more than I would tackle if I were 50 years younger even :laugh:

I would love to build one though,cool looking machine.

Cheers
Tony lee

You always hammer out the figures, this one should be no exception. :D

Git'r done!

(y)

You've got to be kiddin man :gogo

It would take a whole bunch of work, a lot more than I would tackle if I were 50 years younger even :laugh:

I would love to build one though,cool looking machine.

Cheers
Tony lee

Shalom.

Was that a reply to my question regsrding kitbashing an M-40 and the 155 mm howitzer from a Heller AMX-13 SPG?

Cheers from Peter

Back