• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AFV Club GMC M40

Hey James that Mist ain't cheap but i'm looking for it locally anyway. If you say it works that's good enough
for me.

Tracks:
One side assembled and the other is two thirds assembled. The boss said "NO Over Time" so I had to shut the line down.

If I got them any tighter I would hurt myself :laugh:

Pup they went faster than I thought. Once you hit your stride it's Wham Bam. :D
Have a G O O D one folks
Tony lee :)

OK I got a really stupid question. And it's not like I haven't done these before, the tracks for the Honey were multiparted. I used Zap-a-Gap medium CA to glue the guide horns on...but it would not set. Any suggestions??

Pup the guide horns I put on to show you was done with Gator Grip. I used a lot of CA on my RC builds and when it was slow to set up I would blow my breath on it and the moisture in my breath would kick it.
That Kicker stuff you can buy for CA always made it bubble up which I didn't like.

I'm going to put the horns on after I Blacken them to dodge the silver spots.

Noah showed up at the door today selling cruise tickets. :hmmm
I told him I couldn't go,I had things to do yet because I had to add some more PE and get the base color on my ride.

I used some Mr. Surfacer 500 on the trans housing and a few other spots because they were to smooth for castings.

I can now see the beginning of the end at least.
Tony lee :D

Looking great Tony. And I could find no info on the tank I mentioned. A guy did one in the Philippines so here you can see it.
http://ipmsphilippines.com/forum/supply-depot/kv-1-with-88-mm-flak-37-wip/
James

Update Time

Air filters,seats, little container on the left rear step and the recoil spade.

Later folks
Tony lee :)

Back