• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Accurate Miniatures/Aero Master SBD 3 or 4 LTD Ed

Yeah, vac canopies are fun to work with. Remember the Mig-3 I did last year? I had to go with a vac canopy for it. Very thin stuff & slices purty easily...

Yeah, vac canopies are fun to work with. Remember the Mig-3 I did last year? I had to go with a vac canopy for it. Very thin stuff & slices purty easily...

Last Year?? Heck You're one calling Me an old Man .... So I can't even remember yesterday .... :rotf

Good to know Buddy .... :drinks (y) :rotf

Ok I've got my Squadron Walk-around on the Dauntless coming along with the replacement engine ... be Here Friday Then I can start some research ... not a lot on the net about operation Torch except the links that Mike sent me which I need to look at when I get to work ... I updated my Google info and Customers are coming out of the woodwork ... now if the on-line store just worked better .... Oh and I caught the Mouse ... Chula finished Him off ... the Job would have been too Big for a Cat :woohoo: ... Sorry Ed ... :hmmm :idonno :ro: :dude

Here's some...

h352e3e0.jpg

h8066e4c.jpg

h1c2fa8e.jpg

h1a4c32d.jpg

h0afc8a2.jpg

B)

Thanks Mr. T ... I'll add those to my research picture album ... Can't wait until Friday 2 days to Go ... :woohoo:

Not sure if these were ones you had-

http://www.airgroup4.com/bombing.htm

http://www.airgroup4.com/operation-torch.htm

Ok I've got my Squadron Walk-around on the Dauntless coming along with the replacement engine ... be Here Friday Then I can start some research ... not a lot on the net about operation Torch except the links that Mike sent me which I need to look at when I get to work ... I updated my Google info and Customers are coming out of the woodwork ... now if the on-line store just worked better .... Oh and I caught the Mouse ... Chula finished Him off ... the Job would have been too Big for a Cat :woohoo: ... Sorry Ed ... :hmmm :idonno :ro: :dude

(y) (y) Ya got 'im ay?! :geek Yeah, ol' Psycho useta fight rats as big as he is. Now he's fightiin' squirrels!!

Oh one of my favorite birds :popcorn Here's some more pictures for you. Took these last year at the Erickson Air Collection.

I'm not sure but do you think the combination lock on the stowage door was original? Looks to me that might be an aftermarket upgrade. :rotf

I'm not sure but do you think the combination lock on the stowage door was original? Looks to me that might be an aftermarket upgrade. :rotf

Seems to be an original thing. No real idea why you'd need it. I mean I guess those deck guys could be kind of sketchy :rotf

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/awa01/501-600/awa537-Dauntless-Bailey/11.jpg

Seems to be an original thing. No real idea why you'd need it. I mean I guess those deck guys could be kind of sketchy :rotf

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/awa01/501-600/awa537-Dauntless-Bailey/11.jpg

So can them Marines at a land base... :eek:hyeah

(y) (y) Ya got 'im ay?! :geek Yeah, ol' Psycho useta fight rats as big as he is. Now he's fightiin' squirrels!!

Check my Facebook I put a video of the event ... Right down to the Death Shake ... :bat :bat :bat

Thanks Ryan for the photos ... all help is appreciated ... I really want to do this one right and with Yawls help I hope to do it justice ... Thanks One & All ... :pilot

Check my Facebook I put a video of the event ... Right down to the Death Shake ... :bat :bat :bat

he8e2f9d_2015-08-06.jpg

he8e2f9d_2015-08-06.jpg

YOu tell 'im T!!! :rotf :rotf :rotf :yipee

Back