• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Accurate Miniatures/Aero Master SBD 3 or 4 LTD Ed

Thanks MP & Mark ... I haven't started yet I must do my homework 1st .... The photo was a reference to this build box still has been opened but all the cellophane bags still intact ... Nice job on that pit by the way ... :pilot

Thanks MP & Mark ... I haven't started yet I must do my homework 1st .... The photo was a reference to this build box still has been opened but all the cellophane bags still intact ... Nice job on that pit by the way ... :pilot

Here's a blast from the past Gerry...

h82d33fe.JPG

That's what I was thinking ... I nearly bought Him out at those prices ... Got about 6 kits from Him ...

Psssssssssst

not sure if it the right type

here is a walk around for your project

https://www.modelersalliance.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1028

think of it like cliff notes

Thanks Jeff ... I've been having trouble with research all-ready ... Thanks for the link already looking at the Slow But Deadly photos ... Research! :yipee Research! :woohoo: Research! .... :captain I'll be doing the open pit with the twin AA guns ... one question Kit canopies or Squadron Vac-U-Form ?? :hmmm

Well this is what I found that is a Vac formed canopy ....

h7ed7c7f.jpg

I found that Squadron has a Opened Vac-U-Form ....

habded31.jpg

and a Closed one ... I guess the question I was asking was is a Vac-u-formed Canopy better than a Styrene one ... :pilot

I've only used one once-- when I crushed a Buffalo canopy a few years back....they take some prep work and unless you use Bob's method of decal strips for the frames, they are difficult to mask- but in the end they do look nice.

Ok thanks Guys ... Both will stay in the Squadron shopping cart ... for now I'll have to see if there is a Bob report out there on the prep work for these ... :hmmm

Thanks Mike ... Sorry for the delay I've been downloading Win 10 ... The jury is still out and there are lots of new controls seems to be working Ok ... :hmmm

So thanks for the link ... Just what I was looking for ... I sure Hope I can do this Bird Justice as it will be a great build ... especially with all the help from great modelers I see on this Forum ... (Even Bob)... :facepalm :rotf

Back