• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your modelling caves, workshops etc etc

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
I love threads like these basically because I have not got one only my dining... erm I mean my workbench , :angry: but we can all dream of having that special modelling mecca

So please post up your pictures

In anticipation

Andy

It is under here somewhere... :huh:

1-1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Actually, these photos are two years old... it is worse now. My wife wants to back up a sanitation truck.
:evil:

Regards,

Well, here is my space:

StugIII001-1.jpg

StugIII002-1.jpg

As you can see I get to work on models outside, no walls to box me in! It has is advantages and disadvantages though. :)

Tom

well then ... I play too ... also I hardly find the time to do somethin....

HPIM2449_1.jpg

HPIM2542_1.jpg

those pics are after finishing the corner end 2008 ... its a bit messed up today :)

420091.jpg

Well here's the bench, beer cooler in the back as you can see..

420094.jpg

The Better Homes and Garden's view form outside

420097.jpg

Photoshop and detial modification tool... :woohoo:

420098.jpg

Labrador Hog...

shop.jpg

And the outside view of the Model-Auto-Garden-Cook-Paint Shack

Crow Dio and Bob wow those are really good caves, mip is your bench homemade ? Tomwes thats like mine but do I spy a pool in the backyard ?

Mike and Saul you lucky lucky people those are awesome caves

Yes, you do spy a pool, after a stressful bout with PE it's just the ticket for forgetting all about it :laugh: :laugh:

Tom

Nice one Tony, I like for the homemade exhaust out through the window.

I think Im going to have to evict one of my kids to get a cave for mayself :)

Nice set up guys! We on our last vacation re did the basement. Still need to do the floors. Our basemnet is set up in 4 even areas. 1. laundry, 2. Heidi's sewing and painting area, 3. My hobby area and 4. is the tool workshop.
100_0110.jpg

100_0113.jpg

100_0112.jpg

100_0117.jpg

100_0114.jpg

100_0118.jpg

100_0119.jpg

andyfettes wrote:
Crow Dio and Bob wow those are really good caves, mip is your bench homemade ? Tomwes thats like mine but do I spy a pool in the backyard ?

Mike and Saul you lucky lucky people those are awesome caves

yes, the corner is homemade.

Here is my work area.
DSC01350.jpg

Some of my stash
DSC01353.jpg

Some more
DSC01357.jpg

My Library. Air on the left, Ground in the middle, stuff on the right. Missing some books so they must still be in an unfound box. Have to buy some shelves for my novels and other books still.
DSC01354.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

The paint booth
DSC00521.jpg

DSC00519.jpg

James

I did not include any photos of my library... it is a separate room with a dozen floor to ceiling bookcases (no displays) overfilled with 2500+ books/CD/DVD/VHS/photo albums dedicated to technology (mostly military).

Regards,

Bob Robert wrote:
Dang James, those are some sho'nuff green walls. You guys are just too neat.

Yeah, Daughter picked the colour and wife agreed. I guess I have gotten used to it as I no longer want to heave when I walk in there :lol:
James

sharkmouth wrote:
I did not include any photos of my library... it is a separate room with a dozen floor to ceiling bookcases (no displays) overfilled with 2500+ books/CD/DVD/VHS/photo albums dedicated to technology (mostly military).

Regards,
Saúl

I dream of that but not enough space or money.
James

Back