• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wingnuts Gotha

This is looking very nice!
Thanks for posting up all the photos.
I'm looking forward to more.

Cheers,

Bill

Thanks all. Glad you are enjoying the ride. :drinks

I have been using this for most of my washes here lately, I really like this stuff.

What a challenge! What are you using for the lines?

And do you have a Qtip chucked up in a pin vise?

What a challenge! What are you using for the lines?

And do you have a Qtip chucked up in a pin vise?

.010 mono fishing line. Painted tamiya metallic grey. Taking alot o line.

I like to keep my ears clean. :pp

Lolz, I guess it just happened to come to a rest near the qtip.

I'd tell you what it looks like but I only have little square black X boxes where pics should be ... :hmmm :idonno :ro: :dude

Do you find it gives you better grip? :rotf

I know you're going for strength with the mono, my problem with it was I couldn't get one line tight without the other going slack.

Aswsome build so far have u ever tired ez line it stretches 7000 times it's own size I loved using it on my yamato I know there are several thicknesses u can buy

Do you find it gives you better grip? :rotf

I know you're going for strength with the mono, my problem with it was I couldn't get one line tight without the other going slack.

I did experience a little bit of the line slack with my albatross build. I used a toothpick and caught one end on fire, blew it out and used the hot end to take out the slack. Had to be extremely careful though or I would be doing that line again.
:bang head

Back