• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TERRY'S B-26 FLAK BAIT

Re: TERRY'S B-26 FLAK BAIT"OFFICE WORK"

niceeeeee office terry!

the drybrushing really makes a difference! i could slap myself for didn't have the patience for drybrushing and a wash! but i will be glad if i won't end up with a wreck!

Thanks Laura!!! Those tiny parts are about to drive me nuts, but only two or three have went into orbit.

Terry :blink

I know there are some folks that want me to start cutting plastic :mpup , but there's just too much PE to leave it behind. Set the 8-RAD aside and worked on the B-26 office. The flight deck is done so I set to work on the right side. Here are some update pictures. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC04894.JPG

DSC04893.JPG

DSC04892.JPG

DSC04891.JPG

DSC04890.JPG

DSC04889.JPG

DSC04901.JPG

B)

Quoting it just to get the picts on this page.

Wow!!!

Very very nice Terry. I really love the looks of the pit. Keep the pics coming. (y) (y)
James

Very very nice Terry. I really love the looks of the pit. Keep the pics coming. (y) (y)
James

Thanks James!!! Some of my nerves need to grow back first.

Terry :gogo

That's where I am at with the Lanc Terry...there are 12 of those little levers to add to the panel and I just needed to take a break ;)

I just kept at it till they were done.

Terry B)

Can't believe I missed this one!:blush:

Just great Terry!(y)

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks Ron!!! Don't worry about it there's alot going on here.

Terry B)

Thanks Ron!!! Don't worry about it there's alot going on here.

Terry B)

Well YES, I am not able to see the computer every day,and when I visit this site there is SO MUCH COOL STUFF to see around here!
But that is one of the things why I like this site very much!!(y)

Greetings,Ron.

Well Ron just kick off your shoes,throw your coat over in the corner and sit awhile.:D

"T" With all that added color she just jumps out at you now.(y)

Tony Lee:woohoo:

Thanks Tony! I like to brighten some colors it creates interest.

Terry B)

Re: TERRY'S B-26 FLAK BAIT"BUCKLE UP"

The cockpit is almost done. Both bulkhead wall are done and the seat belts are assemblied also replaced was the one of the nose machine guns with a Verlinden replacement. The nose section won't be completely finished until the nose glass is mounted. Next will be the bombay section. Here are some pictures the next update will be the bomb bay.

Terry B)

DSC04926.JPG

DSC04925.JPG

DSC04924.JPG

DSC04923.JPG

B)

That. Looks. Awesome! Great work on the innards Terry, now that you have completed the 'pit I can get back on mine.....now I know what a few things are supposed to look like in there :unsure:

Tom

Thanks Tom!! :laugh: Be sure to check your references.:laugh: :laugh:

Terry B)

Hi Terry , I have somehow missed a lot of your progress but I'm caught up now. Looks very nice.

Cheers, Christian

Back