• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TERRY'S B-26 FLAK BAIT

Re: TERRY'S B-26 FLAK BAIT"AT THE CONTROLS"

I'm sorry :blush: :notworthy

Terry :laugh:

Enough reference pictures, when you posting the build??

:mpup

I'm workin on it honest I am.

Terry ;)

I have done some work in the cockpit area. I just couldn't wait to get into that pre-painted eduard stuff pretty cool so far. There are a lot of small parts so it's been slow going. I wired the cockpit controls and started the cockpit jump seat. I still need to add the so control levers and to paint the yoke. So here are some update pictures to which comments questions are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC04828.JPG

DSC04829.JPG

DSC04830.JPG

DSC04831.JPG

DSC04832.JPG

B)

I mean, these are great but at some time you gotta start cuttin' plastic...

:D

I'm going as fast as I can. :laugh: Some of these parts a smaller that my thumb nail. :blink Cutting plastic :pinch: I hope I don't need to do that. :pp

Terry :silly:

oy! :blink

that's marvellous terry!

and now i know what i SHOULD have done to the backside of the instrument panel! :pinch:

oy! :blink

that's marvellous terry!

and now i know what i SHOULD have done to the backside of the instrument panel! :pinch:

Thanks Laura! If you have not closed up everything you may still be able to put some wiring in. And maybe you won't even be able to the wiring anyway. I will go back over your posts and see.

Terry ;)

Thanks!! Still have more to do to it.

Terry B)

Re: TERRY'S B-26 FLAK BAIT"STILL IN THE PIT"

ARRRRG!!! There is a lot parts to this cockpit. Almost done, but I still have some control levers to add. I've only had two parts go into orbit. I repainted the interior color. I didn't like my first choice. Repainted the IP and wiring per sigestions. Completed the jump seat and added the bomb site with PE details. Here are some update pic's and thank you for looking.

Terry B)

DSC04834.JPG

DSC04835.JPG

DSC04836.JPG

DSC04837.JPG

DSC04838.JPG

DSC04839.JPG

DSC04842.JPG

B)

I was thinking while looking at your build, if they had any treatment for the bomb site. Looking good Terry! That doesn't look like a standard seat cushion.

I was thinking while looking at your build, if they had any treatment for the bomb site. Looking good Terry! That doesn't look like a standard seat cushion.

That seat cushion is my poor attempt to make one. :unsure: I will take more pictures of the bomb site when more of the painting is done.

Terry B)

great work terry!

the cushion looks also kewl but in combination with the color it reminded me of martian vomit after a sinus curve flight!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that is a lovely color and what a wonderful image right befor lunch :sick: The cushions will soon be yellow.

Terry :pp

Looking really good Terry. I would have never known the co-pilots chair/seat was so different form the other.

Why all the Flak, are you baiting them? Get it... Flak Bait?

tough room

Nice work so far,

Re: TERRY'S B-26 FLAK BAIT"OFFICE WORK"

I know there are some folks that want me to start cutting plastic :mpup , but there's just too much PE to leave it behind. Set the 8-RAD aside and worked on the B-26 office. The flight deck is done so I set to work on the right side. Here are some update pictures. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC04894.JPG

DSC04893.JPG

DSC04892.JPG

DSC04891.JPG

DSC04890.JPG

DSC04889.JPG

DSC04901.JPG

B)

Back