• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Soviet T-64 MOD 1972 1/35 WIP Detail Work

Soviet T-64 MOD 1972 1/35 Trumpeter WIP Hull

Update time, I did a little bit to night, I found the resin welds a bit Tricky, had to use Kenny's glue on one.

hceccbab.JPG

hd4f5e6b.JPG

Now if I just had them all done, but Ya'll can see I should make more progress tomorrow

h3110875.JPG

I put this other piece of PE on.

hc582a3d.JPG

And I made the other mud scrapper and put the torsion arm travel stops on. That's all For Tonight as The Wifie got a new to us sofa & recliner. I had to remove the front door to get it in, Then I had to watch TMS race. So it's been a Busy Day, gonna retire & hit it in the Morning, after My Dr. Appointment.

As Always C&C Welcome -Cheers Gerry

This is looking too good . Put it back in the box and build flak targets. seriously nice work . I cant wait to see how it comes out.

Thanks Fellers I must rest on each build but, I'll get fired up tomorrow, nothing scheduled so far. I must get the Air brush out, and work on lots of painting, many kits to paint.

I know how that is; I have at least five or six models to paint myself. I usually line them up and then paint them all at one sitting so I can move on faster. Let's git 'r done Gerry!

I know how that is; I have at least five or six models to paint myself. I usually line them up and then paint them all at one sitting so I can move on faster. Let's git 'r done Gerry!

Thanks Mark, I always want to call you Duke, I painted Chrissy this morning looks nice and red but several places where paint dimpled don't know the problem I'll try to fix it and repaint, It's really cold & wet here could be it don't know

Ok here ya go ...

h77c2cb8.JPG

h5448583.JPG

h969264d.JPG

Ok I primed these with the Citadel white primer, I think the white paint is old, so I'm trying this primer again.

h33e8515.JPG

h360f91a.JPG

h5403f2e.JPG

All looks like I have my job cut out for me, lots of PE in this Eduard SEt between that and what's in the trumpy kit may have a decent looking MBT.

Thanks Jeff for your info, no I haven't the painted set I got for my SBD is a bad set as the paint flakes off when you bend it so It's a bit of a problem ... Right now I just trying to get my Tiger Moth finished by the dead line. It's cold Here and We're trying to conserve propane by turning the furnace down and using space heaters, so the Bunker may be too cold to paint, Just a minor setback ... I'll have all Sunday afternoon, & Monday for finishing then back on some other projects :drinks

Thanks Luiz, I looked at the destructions and looks good maybe I'll try doing the spare gas cans to see about fir.... :soldier

Ok guys I'll dig all my projects back out I just got behind, you see I have all these ideals but my consignment jobs are taking all my time. My eyes are making it hard to see close up, I also just found out that the next train show is in Sept 1 not Oct 1 ..... :woohoo:

Back