• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shipbuilders Signup

Hi everyone

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but:

1. can I join?
2. What do I have to do to join?
3. Any specification on the model to be assembled?

I would like to contribute a Hasegawa Akagi 1/700 with PE from Eduard.

Thanks,

Alex

The only stupid Question ... is the one that isn't asked ... Let Me help You ... Doc ... :salute

Click on the Current Campaigns tab up at the top above your Avatar ...

Click on ship builders campaign ... and start a new topic ... put your ship models title in the subject line ... and Your in ...

Simple as that ... :eek:ldguy

That is a great ship Mark...

Slowly we could re-create the entire Imperial Japanese Navy fleet... :hmmm

Best of luck,

cheers

Alex

It's a kit. Midwest #967 Skiff in 1/12 scale.
I have three of them. I propose building one out of the box, two of them heavily modified to represent the 1:1 boats I built with my grandfather at the cottage, and one boat entirely from scratch because the kits won't get me the first boat I built.
I'm gonna try building all 4 boats at the same time, so it will make for a kinda crowded bench.

Want me to post a pic of it?

EJ

Sorry EJ, should have been more clear. By all means you can build it here. Just get a proper startup photo of the inbuilt kit with a time stamp and have at it. (y)

It's a kit. Midwest #967 Skiff in 1/12 scale.
I have three of them. I propose building one out of the box, two of them heavily modified to represent the 1:1 boats I built with my grandfather at the cottage, and one boat entirely from scratch because the kits won't get me the first boat I built.
I'm gonna try building all 4 boats at the same time, so it will make for a kinda crowded bench.

Want me to post a pic of it?

EJ

:hmmm (y) Lock & Load EJ!! I'ma :popcorn :drool

Thanks. Will post today.

Hi Ed. Got my internet service back finally, after a month without it.

EJ

Back