• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shipbuilders Signup

I'll give this a shot. I have the IMEX MS Bahrain to build. It's the last of the IMEX civilian ships I have left to build to complete the collection.

I may have another ship or two after that; I'm really slowing down on my ship builds, I need to pick that up this year.

A couple of short questions.
What about late entries? Or possible changes? 18 months is a long time, even for ships, and sometimes (always really) I like to have a couple of projects to change between. And sometimes I just retire the whole xxxx thing, and start something easier....;)

Nothing carved in granite Magnus, you can complete the one you put in for or start another later. whatever suits ya, as long as you're sharing. (y)

I know I am getting a very late start on this. But I will have some time off of work for the winter and want to tackle a larger project during that time. So I'm throwing my hat into the ring with the 1/400 Academy Titanic kit.

Come on in Ryan, plenty of time. I gotta get those airplanes finished and i'll get back on the Graf Spee.

I have one for this but I wonder if I'll actually get it done in time :hmmm
P1060473.jpg

Still trying to work out if I'm crazy enough to take it (including all the 1/700 vehicles and aircraft that come with it) on..... :gogo

HA! Knew you'd find it right off. Yes sir, join right in. As I explained on the other post our Shipbuilder Campaign is open ended, I for one have not been able to finish one before getting distracted with another build. It'll be great to have new blood stir up the pot here. :popcorn

Great! I've got two, an 1/35 LCM-3 dio with a first aid jeep and dodge ambulance with several figures, and a 1/350 Liberty ship. Would either or both be OK?

EJ

If they are in progress please share them with us at our "In the Navy" but if you haven't started one of them you can earn our Shipbuilders Campaign Ribbon by posting it here with the obligatory start up photo with some sort of date stamp on it, and then completing it of course.

Some how reading that your gonna play with your plastic conjours all kinds of images that I can't even type about Dave ......... I'll join with a trumpy
1/350 ......... U.S.S. BB-35 ......... :captain

Back