• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Second Chance Campaign

Now lets see,...and correct me if I'm wrong,we have 18 who are interested in this campaign;

Sherman 18
reconron
Adam Baker
SA Dave
Mr T
Nerdling
Roman
Brokeneagle
Bagge
Arturius
Leopard 2
Iron Mike
Sharkmouth
WDS
Lupanzer
Viper MP
Chukw
Moon Puppy

[correct me when I'm wrong]...Sign up,folks! :v

Greetings,Ron.

Same here, first shelf queen and then i will try to finnish off my cold steel entry and maybe the sci-fi walker... :hmmm

I may be in on this; I have to see what campaigns I didn't finish and need to so. I think I have a ship builder's campaign I need to finish and maybe one other. I have to check.

I like this, so you can get as many as possible during the duration? Can I go for Shelf Queen with my NF 104, I still have several hours left before completion, and the Half Track campaign from a couple of years ago? That would be a Tamiya 251 Hannomag.

I wish I had known about the Challenge Campaign- I'm building the most challenging kit in the stash right now with the Tauch Panzer (or maybe not). I think my next most challenging kit in the stash after that would be my Great Wall FW 189 for painting the canopy frames alone.

Question though, what Campaign was this? I can't copy /paste---- ribbon with the flags and the trophy?

Halftrack is open for the Second Chance, git'er done, that's one I don't have.

Shelf Queen is not because, well it just closed April 30. Having a second chance on Shelf Queen isn't in the spirit of what it was meant to be.

Is this the one you mean?
UNM_2011_ribbon.png

That's Under New Management. It's Captured stuff that's rebranded, not stuff sold to other countries. War Trophies.
Like a captured FW190 in US insignias
USFW190034.jpg

...Or a Russian tank with a German cross. Got your point with the Shelf Queen, its a fair deal. The other night you posted a link to ALL the ribbons, where is that page? Thanks CR

Is the first page of this Thread gonna be edited to show who's in with what campaigns they are completing as well as start and end times? I know there are a couple campaigns I'd like a second chance at completing. I do need to re-acquaint myself with which Group Builds/Campaigns I'm doing on which Forums and what I'm doing for each one.

Second Chance is underway, ends January 31, 2014. The rules of the campaign you select can be found in the original campaign thread, look under Past and Future Campaigns tab at the bottom of the Current Campaigns page.

The rules as posted on the forum header
Catch up on old campaigns now. Finish one yous started or start brand new. Original Campaign rules apply.

Start:Feb 1, 2013
End:Jan 31, 2014

As far as who's started, just look at the forum.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/second-chance

So Mike, reading from you I would post my entries into the build thread for the ribbon that I would like to achieve? Makes sense. And I'll start those three this week. No limit as long as you adhere to the rules and finish before Feb 1 '14. I will do this. Thanks CR :pilot

Great Ron! you beat it! (y)

Still have my entry sitting here, must get going to finnish up some builds now before i start something new....

//Mats

Back