• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Second Chance Campaign

Re: Second Chance Campaign Count is 5

How many can you build in a year? :idonno :laugh: :drinks

I don't know, when we'll gone start, but it's gone be a busy year for me :yipee
I wish at least 10 ribbons :soldier

Cheers and awaiting :zen

Art

there may be a couple that I would definitely be interested in. :ro:

This will be a good chance to finish my Well Done dio. :soldier I'm in!

I want both Charlies
F104 and some chopper just to mix it up a bit.

Re: Make up Campaign

I think I'm going for the elusive Evolution of War ribbon...

eow_ribbon.png

And I want the Torch one.

Depending on the time frame, I've got 4 I think that I'm going to go for.

Sci Fi, El Alamein, Figures and I want to say there's 1 more I've entered that I cant remember right off hand. Sci Fi & El Alamein shoudlnt be hard to get. The El Alamein build is almost finished, just need to wrap it up, and the Sci Fi build is pretty simple. Its the figures that will kick my butt (again).

I want my original sharkmouth... how many are there now?

Regards,

I've lost count but it's more than enough to go forward, especially considering we got he forum already created. (y)

As i understand it we can build anything we want for a whole year and its sure to fit in to a past campaign ? Sort of defeats the object of a campaign ?

Sort of defeats the object of a campaign ?

Not at all. It gives those who did not or could not participate in a campaign that is already completed an
opportunity to do so. We frequently have members who come close to completing their builds, but run out of time and are unable to complete the campaign. B)

As i understand it we can build anything we want for a whole year and its sure to fit in to a past campaign ? Sort of defeats the object of a campaign ?

You're actually building on the rules of past campaigns and are subject to those rules. But seeing how we have campaigns that cover just about everything... :soldier

SCC is 1 year campaign and starts Feb 1, 2013.
Great 88 was 3 month campaign.
Can I start to continue my Great 88 build during all the period of SCC lasting (Feb 1, 2013 - Jan 31, 2014)?

SCC is 1 year campaign and starts Feb 1, 2013.
Great 88 was 3 month campaign.
Can I start to continue my Great 88 build during all the period of SCC lasting (Feb 1, 2013 - Jan 31, 2014)?

Correct! :dude

You can start Great 88 at anytime during the year but once started you have 3 months, OR, the end of Second Chance.

Back