• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Samoknaya Ustanokova (Rus. "Self-Propelled Gun")

Yeah James I know i've been out of pocket but it's Spring or suppose to be Spring. :hmmm
I got the lawn tractor out and charge the battery then cranked her up to warm the oil up so I could change it and clean the air filter.

After that it wouldn't start?????? New battery and solenoid installed,nothing happened. Check all the wiring for shorts and tight connections, nothing happened. A new starter would cost $140 dollars and since the mower was 23 years old decided to buy a new one this past weekend.

I just got back to the bench and now rain is on its way again :S

Never a dull moment is it James?
Tony lee :laugh:

Mike it completed one mission.
I started to cut the grass again nine days later after all the rain and it broke down after one and a half rounds in the front yard. :angry:

It was a Wal-Mart Murray,taking it back tomorrow and get my money back.

Tony lee

That sucks Tony. My Son in Law cut our grass for up and yesterday put weed stuff down. Hope it all works out well in the end for you.
James

Hi All :Hiay

The wife has been in the hospital all week so the bench has been on hold but today I took the day off.
My Friulmodel ATL-09 tracks that have been on back order for several weeks came in a few days ago so I assembled and fit a set on the SU-122 today.

I might get to bring her home tomorrow and if she's not to "DEMANDING" once here I can get back to work. :D

Wish me luck
Tony lee :)

Don't we take it any way we can get it guys? :laugh:

Thanks James
Tony lee

Yeah, we do Tony,

We have no choice. But just so you know, we are all behind you! Hope the wife gets well soon. We really do need them.

I sure as hell know I do!

All the best,

Bob

Thanks Everyone

She lost a few unnecessary parts but they didn't show anyway.

It took too many years of training her and I take good care of my investments.

A little backup never hurts though,Thanks
Tony lee

Hang in there buddy! Tell your wife we are thinking about her.

Terry B)

A demanding spouse,huh?...don't know how that is like.[sarcasme] :silly:
Take good care of your better half Tony.

Spoil her till it gets really annoying for her,and soon she will say;...When are you going back to modeling again!

Take care buddy!

Greetings,Ron.

Sending you and the missus loads of :zen , please tell her Jake, from State Farm says best wishes! :notworthy (y)

Well she was released this morning at 10:00am.
Got her in the house,made a prescription run and then cut the lawn.
Gave her a pain pill which knocked her out for five hours and during that time I assembled and fit a set of tracks on the SU-85.

As long as those pain killers hold out i've got it made boys. :laugh:
Mike you got a big grin out of her when you mentioned Jake from State Farm. :D

Keep it up people because this ain't over yet.
Tony lee :eek:hyeah

Back