• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell Kit No. 04888 Bf 109 G-10 Erla

Ok, here's the exact place you're looking for .

had33f6d.JPG

h25aa2f0.jpg

Airplane talk : Panel line .

Car builder talk : seam .

Armor talk : small trench :rotf

The lower wing looks different as that place is a piece of metal on top of another . ( Bigger step ) You can see it in Saul's post .

Hope that helps, Cheers, Christian B)

Rescribing the spine. Tape on both sides to help me draw a straight :drunk line.

h9eb971d.jpg

hd64c82e.jpg

OK so the photo stinks, can't really see it but it's there. Shot of primer shows it's not bad.

h85af700.jpg

No more divots, gaps, spaces or expansion slots...whatever you wanna call those. Put a panel line in place though. Hard to see, sorry.

Progress!! :pilot

Rescribing the spine. Tape on both sides to help me draw a straight :drunk line.

h9eb971d.jpg

hd64c82e.jpg

OK so the photo stinks, can't really see it but it's there. Shot of primer shows it's not bad.

h85af700.jpg

No more divots, gaps, spaces or expansion slots...whatever you wanna call those. Put a panel line in place though. Hard to see, sorry.

Progress!! :pilot

Progress is good! Looking good. :ro:

So I got these rivet decals.

https://youtu.be/2b56iLjL0oo

Looks interesting. Anyone ever use them before? I'm not breaking ground here am I?

Wow, those are pretty cool. Sure makes the task easier. I thought I was losing my hearing though, until he starts cutting. :rotf

Get you some of that! :pilot

Anyone ever use them before? I'm not breaking ground here am I?

I had a set (for my 48th scale P-47D) in my cart over at Victory Models but never pulled the trigger. I'd love to know how they look after some paint.

Regards,

I thought I was losing my hearing though, until he starts cutting.

I kept fidgeting with my volume control on my headphones, the PC and then I hear the faint sound of his tools. Quite unlike other videos with obnoxious death metal riffs or the cool Jazz of Dr. Budzik.

Regards,

Looks quite interesting Bob! Will see how yours goes.

Wonder if they will do a set for the HK B-17s. Those beasts have just a bunch of holes for the rivets. :bang head

A swing and a miss...Sorry Saul. Not going to be able to demo the rivet kit on this one. Just realized it's for the Bf 109 G6-14.
When I read 6-14 I read it as 6 through 14...not 6 or 14. :bang head

hcc208e0.jpg

Looks neat, instructions call out decal numbers for the selected areas. The red color is the first layer, green is the second. Not sure why it would be layered like that but..since I haven't applied them hard to say.

Soo...anyone have a 1:32 Revelle Bf 109-g-6 OR 14 let me know. I'll send this set right out.

Debating on ordering the correct sheet because I'm primed up now.

h20f7e4c.jpg

h35741af.jpg

Soo...anyone have a 1:32 Revelle Bf 109-g-6 OR 14 let me know. I'll send this set right out.

Debating on ordering the correct sheet because I'm primed up now.

Spruebro has the correct kit for $25...I'll get that. Sorry, retracting the offer.

I've seen the nail set for the Albatros D.V in use and it looked great but I have not tried them yet. Be interested in hearing your thoughts on them if you splurge for another set.
Jqames

To rectify the incorrect kit for this aftermarket product I have now ordered the correct kit...
RVG04665 1:32 Revell Germany Messerschmitt Bf 109G-6 Late & Early Version

But I couldn't leave it at that...

1:32 BarracudaCast Bf 109G-6 Intake and Exhaust Set
Quickboost Bf 109G-6 Correct Oil Radiator (REV kit)
RB Productions 1/32 Luftwaffe Seatbelts - standard (Beige) WWII - RBP320061
Eduard 1/32 Brassin undercarriage bronze legs for the Revell Bf 109G-6 - 632021
RB Productions 1/32 Bf 109 G PE Canopy for Hasegawa Revell RBP32001

All for a $25 kit. :rotf

I've been bit by a Luftwaffe bug. :pilot :facepalm

Back