• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell Kit No. 04888 Bf 109 G-10 Erla

Liking this project so much, I've started stalking a couple of kits for sale on eBay.... [strike]curse you[/strike] Damn*t Bob :smack

Ian.

(y)
Green 4 for me ,i like the JG 300 Reichsverteidigung band colors on top of the Luftwaffe camo shades
And the wild boar mascot on the cowling.

Build many 1/32 Hasegawa and Revell 109's but never the newer ones from Revell .....looks like a nice kit
:popcorn

Liking this project so much, I've started stalking a couple of kits for sale on eBay.... curse you Bob :smack

Ian.

Haven't you been reading? It's "Damnit Bob"! :rotf

Piet I'm digging the green 4 also, mostly because no spiral spinner. :dance

OK guys, it's Dammit Bob. :facepalm

ha0bce83.jpg

Check this out if you want some ref pics. I just found it.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/28092068@N03/
James

Thanks James. I got some goodies for it this week. I'll get a shot or two as I see if they actually fit! :pilot

Thanks Warren, got some wing work done yesterday as well as some seatbelt action. Pictures later.

Wings on.

ha35935d.jpg

Seat belt almost done. Looks like they got that A frame looking latch thingy being called for on the wrong side. I'll fix that.
hfa3f67c.jpg

Looking good Bob . :good:

You know, it's hard to translate the aviation jargon for A frame latch thingy :rotf

Cheers, C. B)

Bump for Saul.

See the big seam on the wing to the outside of the wheel well bulges? I know it's hard to see in these photos. Is that a real panel line or a seam I need to deal with?

This line?

h5459ad7.jpg

If so, it is always there as a panel line. Just a few images to help you see what it looks like:

h015cab1.jpg

hfc62933.jpg

h48b5c04.jpg

h8ada844.jpg

h7f4d1ff.jpg

hcde4164.jpg

hc1d33c6.jpg

h4244ec3.jpg

h8bd4dd7.jpg

h580ef39.jpg

ha59b730.jpg

h28c2814.jpg

Regards,

Yep, that line. Thanks Saul, looks to be a simple panel line, not a major seem like what's appearing on the kit.

Back