• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Reference pic. build ......................

69parade_rest_20100301_1769439671.jpg

good thing they use those big padded helmets eh?

Can't wait to get home and see what Glenn posted.... :side:

Nice shot of a Mig-25 - possible in 48 if this truck is available in 48.

I thought it should be WW1 or WW2 stuff only?

of modern stuff I would have a lot - how about this:

III_BE_204_A_CDN_BULLDOZER_.jpg

The Mirage is available in 1/32 too :)

or something like this

BFAA4789d01_2.jpg

7C9325E0d01_2.jpg

I always thought if ever doing a dio do a civil garbage one .... not that I would know how to ..

i think you can count me in for this one mainly because i have loads of top pictures and its got an 18 month window :huh: which is what it usually takes me to get a model finished these days :eek:hmy: :woohoo:

Of course Chris.

I think that's exactly what Glenn had in mind when he came up with this idea.

Go for it.

B)

Yeah Chris that's the deal , ........ the shale and sunken look on the beach , ..... that's it !! , .......... build the photo ............

The only thing I wanted to shy away from was the vehicle parked in the driveway thing , ..... no static type thing ...........

OK, this might be a defunct thread, not sure. Anyway, going by guess work the 18 months should have expired at the end of 2012. Has it gone open ended? Questioning as I pretty much build all my models to a photo any more. just like a little history to go with what I build,

Is this campaign still going?

You know, I didn't think about it but my Korean Sherman would have fit nicely. Think I did it for the Sherman build though.

But Saul answered well enough I think, we have a couple of these Special Interest builds, you're more than welcome to join in anytime.

Looks like it could be where my Ju88 ends up as I already have a couple of choices for the plane and this goes along with what I want to do on all of my builds. A photo of what I want to model and the model built to fit the photo. Nothing major, no heavy damage or anything like that, but a simple clean scene with a historic reference.

Back