• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Reference pic. build ......................

Yeah , ..... what Moon Pup said .............

18 month limit ........ check

A must to post progress and finish here for proper recognition , but you can also post in Showcase .

jenny croft wrote:
Maybe we can open a new thread here with photo inspiration ? :)

Feel free to move this if it's best to have a new thread for photo inspiration.

I like this photo of a German diorama of the Juno Beach defences after its capture.

590px-German_Juno-Beach_Model.jpg

Say if someone finshes their project early, could they then enter another and so on?
also are we sub catagorising them into Figures, Armour, and Planes?

andyfettes wrote:
Say if someone finshes their project early, could they then enter another and so on?
also are we sub catagorising them into Figures, Armour, and Planes?

build whatever you like and how much you like!

You also will gain the rank of "TnT Legend" if you can do a black and white build that matches the photo exactly ;) , You will be the first person with the new rank so that is some bragging rights :) .

Jenny :kiss:

Very cool Ted , a dio within a dio !!!

Andy , that's the good thing about this build the subjects are anything involved in WWI or WWII , preserved for all time in a photograph .

jenny croft wrote:
You also will gain the rank of "TnT Legend" if you can do a black and white build that matches the photo exactly ;) , You will be the first person with the new rank so that is some bragging rights :) .

Jenny :kiss:

Someone has done this here. Now the question is, who? I remember it being half grayscale, have color.

That's the one I'm thinking of too. I've seen other black and white builds but that is the only one I saw that was in both BW and color.

Cheyenne wrote:
Pup , ........ was it a Sturm Tiger ?

Is that German??

Yeah I think it was. I was like the color side had a Granddad and kid looking at the memorial and the B&W side had a soldier looking at the knocked out tank.

It was in the competition at Euro Militaire. It was a Sturmtiger, I think it is called "Then and Now". It is by our very own Sven Frisch and a guy called Robert Doeppe. It only won a bloomin' GOLD MEDAL.

Ant

Another Black and White/Color one was to be done by Mig using a Hungarian marked Jagdpanzer 38.

Regards,

TREEMENDUS wrote:
It was in the competition at Euro Militaire. It was a Sturmtiger, I think it is called "Then and Now". It is by our very own Sven Frisch and a guy called Robert Doeppe. It only won a bloomin' GOLD MEDAL.

Ant

Bingo! we have a winner. That was it.

Now if someone could nudge Sven to come in and take a bow, I'd like to see Migs also.

hey, I've seen that last one before...

mauldinjeep.jpg

someone at another site was modeling a bunch of Bill Mauldin's cartoons. Very original stuff, and funny.

moon puppy wrote:

someone at another site was modeling a bunch of Bill Mauldin's cartoons. Very original stuff, and funny.[/quote]

Now that would be neat to see

Back