• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Recconnaisance Campaign

Fairey_Gannet_AEW_3_XL502_R_041GC_07_07_73_edited-3.jpg

f29739286828c62ab0b4ec749b2786f7.jpg

ec121-7.jpg

chanute.jpg

CN235_ASW_Thales_MELTEM_II_TAI.jpg

CBP_P-3_Orion.jpg

breguet-atlantique-br-1150.jpg

Boeing_E-3_Sentry_090512-F-7550B-902.jpg

ARG_SUB2x.jpg

Arg_s-2.jpg

arc_1005_p1.jpg

AIR_P-3B_Orion_Greece_lg.jpg

AIR_P-3AM_Passes_Offshore_Platform_FAB_lg.jpg

AIR_Nimrod_MR2_Torpedo_Launch_lg.jpg

AIR_Atlantique_MPA_lg.jpg

AAAe1nimrod32-58b.jpg

A50U_AWACS_Aircraft-Russian_Airforce.jpg

Alrighty, I'm in on this. Finally heard back from the guy on Facebook w/ the OH-58 Kiowa Warrior kit, and price & shipping is acceptable so I'm going to get it.

D*mn, Jeff, you really did us proud. Absolutely fantastic effort, bud. Now go and have coupla mugs of coffee and take the rest of the evening off :java

Ian

I think it's one of the (French) Panhard recce vehicles, but there are other folks around who'd know better.

Ian

His question probably was based on the rather large dent in the barrel which makes it look like it was made of thin tube rather than a proper barrel !

His question probably was based on the rather large dent in the barrel which makes it look like it was made of thin tube rather than a proper barrel !

Bingo..

Have to be a hell of a lick to dent a real barrel that badly.

Try explaning how you dented it to your Seargeant.

Or wife....

Seriously cool looking machine. I wonder if that was a replica barrel which would go hand in hand with being a gate guard.

I might actually pick up one of these and join the campaign with my first ever armor build.

Back