• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Recconnaisance Campaign

sangin-015.jpg

RQ-4_Global_Hawk_UAV_Unmannned_Aerial_Vehicle_US_Air_Force_United_States_002.jpg

Rogozarski_SIM_XIV-H.JPG

Rockwell_Boeing_OV-10_Bronco.jpg

RFC_aircraft_with_aerial_reconnaissance_camera.jpg

RF4E2-434.jpg

RF4C_CR1246.jpg

RF-4_28129.jpg

rf-4e_02_of_72.jpg

rf-4e_01_of_72.jpg

RF-4C_Nevada_ANG_in_flight_1988.JPEG

RF-4B157348.jpg

RF-4B.jpg

rf-4.jpg

I'll have to give this one a tentative maybe. Trying to work a deal w/ a guy for an OH-58 Kiowa Warrior kit on Facebook, but haven't heard anything from him in about a week, so not sure whats up. If I get the kit, then I'll be in. Not sure if I've got anything in the stash currently that would fit the bill so I don't want to say yes yet.

I'm in!Thinking about something with tracks or wheels,..maybe a WW2 German recce halftrack.

Well you will see. :)

Greetings,Ron.

:yipee

Wow !!, that happened :dance . Let's get it on the planner before anyone withdraws their vote !!. To make room for more Campaigns, I'm very happy to have this run for six months.

Ian

Ok then this one will be the one ....... I'll probably join Helicopter thingy with the Russian stealth Bird......

h36d675a.JPG

...you're doin' fine, Jeff, but we need to see more Maritime recce machines :evil:

h752380a.jpg

Ian

Back