• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

P-47s en mass.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments, fellas. This project will be coming to a close tomorrow as soon as I get all of the tiny bits and the odd decal done.

Let me introduce you to Helen Jo of the 356th FS 9th AF.

This is my first use of AK interactive's Xtreem Metal. After I figured out what it takes to really stick to the plastic it went on with out a hitch. It dries rapidly and really looks the part, to me at least. I do enjoy the Hasegawa 1/32 P-47 kits although they have their issues these issues are nothing difficult to deal with.

I used various weathering media. Faber Castel artists pitt pens for the panel lines and for the streaking I used a mixture of artists pastels and Humbrol decal fix mixed together and I also used Vallejo pigments and Tamiya's weathering system C and B.

I am very pleased with the way this came out although the photography needs to improve to really show off the details.

Let me introduce you to Helen Jo of the 356th FS 9th AF.

This is my first use of AK interactive's Xtreem Metal. After I figured out what it takes to really stick to the plastic it went on with out a hitch. It dries rapidly and really looks the part, to me at least. I do enjoy the Hasegawa 1/32 P-47 kits although they have their issues these issues are nothing difficult to deal with.

I used various weathering media. Faber Castel artists pitt pens for the panel lines and for the streaking I used a mixture of artists pastels and Humbrol decal fix mixed together and I also used Vallejo pigments and Tamiya's weathering system C and B.

I am very pleased with the way this came out although the photography needs to improve to really show off the details.

:ro:

Outstanding Paul! :yipee

Back