• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Out Of Box Poll

Been digging through the stash for this one. I have one question though. Say I want to build a Heller Pinta model. But it doesn't come with material for rigging, would it be acceptable to add rigging or would it have to be left without it. I have other kits that due fit the bill though if that one won't.

From the IPMS rules

C. Construction. The modeler may fill seams and gaps; sand off rivets; drill out gun ports, exhaust pipes, or other appropriate openings; thin to scale such parts as trailing edges, flaps, and doors; re-scribe panel lines lost in construction; and add rigging and antennas.

Looks like rigging is OK. B)

Besides, if I recall correctly, the rigging is called for in the instructions in particular. I think that is another provision in the IPMS rules.

Back