• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Moon Puppy's T Bucket Pickup

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
I understand there's a total of 3 kits in this pile. I should be able to get one one pickup truck out of this.

h66a2747.jpg

ha06a83d.jpg

Going for the T Pickup.

I have that kit in the stash. I can't remember what vendor, but years ago some online shop sent me that by mistake and told me to keep it.

I always thought it would be a good dio subject.

Let me know if you need spares from it.

I have that kit in the stash. I can't remember what vendor, but years ago some online shop sent me that by mistake and told me to keep it.

I always thought it would be a good dio subject.

Let me know if you need spares from it.

I have a dio in mind, not with this but with a Coupe.

I have a picture, somewhere, one of my relatives was the post man. the photo is 30s era, early 30s because he died '32 or so. He was the Mail Man and he's standing next to his Coupe, one foot on the running board, cig handing out his mouth, and the T Coupe is absolutly loaded down with mail bags, they are everywhere. I don't know if it was the Sears and Robuck catalog day or not but the look on his face is priceless, like, "Yeah I got this covered, ain't happy but I got it." :rotf

I'll see if I can find it.

Mr. RB Lang

h03ecbd6.jpg

Ain't that cool?

I was mistaken, he died in '21, was only 42 years old. He looks to be 60 in this picture.

I was also mistaken, this is a touring car, not a coupe.

Very, very cool.

That's a hard 42 years.

I may have to take anther look at that kit, it seems to have serious potential.

But it's a T-bucket. All conventional rules go out the window. :v

True dat...

Watched video on how to drive one last night. Only thing in common with modern cars is the steering wheel. But can you imagine the reaction to the old folks who learned to drive a Model T when they learn that the throttle is now in the floor and not on the steering column? :rotf

But it's a T-bucket. All conventional rules go out the window. :v

True dat...

Watched video on how to drive one last night. Only thing in common with modern cars is the steering wheel. But can you imagine the reaction to the old folks who learned to drive a Model T when they learn that the throttle is now in the floor and not on the steering column? :rotf

Just wait until we go to self driving cars!!!

:woohoo:

You'll appreciate that little kit considering the age of the molds. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. (y)

Back