• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Moon Puppy's T Bucket Pickup

Love it Bob! We had a whiskey tasting at the local store a few months back and the guy was from Idaho I believe. He had his truck from the distillery that was just like this and it had some cool barrels in the back...I was wondering if they were full and was looking for the tap ;)

Love it Bob! We had a whiskey tasting at the local store a few months back and the guy was from Idaho I believe. He had his truck from the distillery that was just like this and it had some cool barrels in the back...I was wondering if they were full and was looking for the tap ;)

Funny you mention that... :beer

Stay tuned for more. I'm on the road this week, might be back on it this weekend.

hf0e64a8.jpg

Not finished but close. :soldier :drinks

That sure looks done to me. Man, I would have called it by now, but I'm no Master. I know you'll be able to surprise me with further improvements.

I like it Bob (y) Can you vary the shades of the wood from the crate to the barrel ?

It would add some interest.

Cheers, Christian B)

I was planning on a Tamiya clear coat of orange on the barrel and clear yellow on the crates. That'll change the game!

Moved it out of CTA3 so I can finish it so here it'tis

hb83a993.jpg

h8282de8.jpg

h7d56367.jpg

hf6234fa.jpg

I can't thank Mike Grant enough for the decals. I was worried the gold color would be lost on the wood but you can see very well how they turned out.

This is a Cindy favorite, she wants to move it out of the garage.. :blink :blink :woohoo:

Back