• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Moon Puppy's 75mm GMC M3 Halftrack

yeahh!! ... finally painted!

You did a really nice work painting the halftrack ... it´s a pitty that some of your incredible detailing work is hidden by paint .. but the result .. is outstanding!

Hat off for your work, amigo mio!

Got my set yesterday MP. I'll just ship it all down to you and when you get it finished give me a call and I'll pick it up. K?
Looks awesome MP, simply awesome. Good work.
James

Superb build Moon, superb! :eek:hmy:

Some of you guys have me looking at your models' pics for more than half an hour at a time, can you believe that?!? :huh: I try to take everything in, in the hope of being able to duplicate your techniques. This HT is really something else and as much as some of you experienced modellers say that it could be "better" here or there, I just can't find the flaws: everything looks amazing to me!!!
notworthy.gif

Cheers and thank you so much for sharing all the steps of your build and the great pics that come with it: this is truly inspiring!
113.gif

Fernao

James send it on and i'll hold it hostage till you get down here to claim it.

Thank you all for the kind words, I'm humbled...

Fernao, I learned all the techniques I used on this build right here on TnT, so read up pal, it's all for the taking!

James send it on and i'll hold it hostage till you get down here to claim it.

Thank you all for the kind words, I'm humbled...

Fernao, I learned all the techniques I used on this build right here on TnT, so read up pal, it's all for the taking!

:lol: :lol: Did you find some good interenet resources? I'm thinking of doing the 601st Tank Destroyer one from Tunisia.
James

Mp here is something for you. Just found it.
http://tankdestroyer.net/images/stories/ArticlePDFs/TD_Weapons_Chap11_Complete.pdf

Back