• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Model Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles.Update 4/30/19

A Pocher Ferrari Testarossa Finished, June 13th

Dear Bob.

...it looks the real thing...amazing in all aspects :ro:

Best :drinks

Luiz.

A Pocher Ferrari Testarossa Finished, June 13th

Thanks Terry,

We've known each other for at least 10 years now, call me Bob. :D You'd think I was some old bastard or something! :D

Bob

I was taught to respect my elders. :D

Terry B)

After setting up the judges panel, so many of the Masters/judges are going to be involved in this build, (Not eligible to win or to receive gifts), that I decided I'd give it a shot as well.

I've been wanting to add two smaller buildings, a totally destroyed Hauptbahnhof, (Train Station), and a Medieval City gate at the entrance of the Alt stadt, (Old City) for my diorama Logistics. I've went into my reference files and found some Gates that would work. I was originally going to do these buildings for this group build, however, As everybody else is doing something different from their norm, I moved the two buildings to my Master's Forum and chose another subject.

About 30 years ago, My wife dragged me to a garage sale in Lake St. Louis, Mo. While there, I noticed an ancient Entex kit in 1/16th scale of a 1949 MGTC sports car. I remember I spent a dollar for the kit. The original owner had cut parts off some of the sprues and even glued a couple together...... badly! Nothing that can't be fixed. So, after all these years, I will build this kit for Mike's "Another World" Group build.

When I was a kid, I grew up on a commercial street. There were still lots of houses, but, businesses were moving in all the time. A used car lot opened next door to us and the first car I saw there was a red MGTC. I fell in love. I believe it was around 1947 or 48. I was 6 or 7, and loved those little cars ever since.

IMG_4622.JPG

This should be fun!!!!!!

C'mon you guys, let's all get involved in this!

Bob

Thanks Chris, Mike, Dave, MP, Jeff and Warren,

Sorry, I decided to do something out of the ordinary for this build and will do the buildings on my Master's Forum.

It just didn't seem to fit with what everybody else was doing!

So, I'll build the Entex 1/16th scale 1949 MGTC sports car.

Bob

My first though was Pocher but than I recalled the Entex kit . I hope it's good.

For years I thought I wanted a real one . That is till I found out they drove like a covered wagon .

Cool old MG. None the less .

Cheers, Christian B)

Back