• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Micro Modeler Month

I'm up for whatever. January is a nice month. Cool people are born in January. :D

Some of you already have obligations to me the first week of November. :evil:

I vote go for it Dave, although unfortunately I probably wouldn't be able to finish one in that amount of time due to being kicked back out on the road again :( I certainly will give it a shot :good:

You can build and drive at the same time. Geeze! :D

Yeah.....yer right, what was I thinkin :facepalm I amazed myself I built an entire Revel Panzer IV including one piece wheels and tracks with sagin included this weekend(all I gotta do now is paint it) :woohoo: so now that my over confidence has set in I'm thinkin of startin off with this one
IMG_9884.JPG

whaddya think? the DOT won't be to bothered eh :D
:drinks

Wont have any time at all in December, busiest time of the year for us. Late Jan onward, however if the majority want December, so be it.

Ian.

January and February are two months that I have additional build time to work on a model. I'd vote for one of those two months myself. If it ends up being in December; I'll make my best effort but no promises.

I vote go for it Dave, although unfortunately I probably wouldn't be able to finish one in that amount of time due to being kicked back out on the road again :( I certainly will give it a shot :good:

You can build and drive at the same time. Geeze! :D

Yeah.....yer right, what was I thinkin :facepalm I amazed myself I built an entire Revel Panzer IV including one piece wheels and tracks with sagin included this weekend(all I gotta do now is paint it) :woohoo: so now that my over confidence has set in I'm thinkin of startin off with this one
IMG_9884.JPG

whaddya think? the DOT won't be to bothered eh :D

Go for it Tim! But unless you are a super-fast builder that Dora will take you far longer than one month! Even if you are; it'll still take you far longer than one month. Believe me, I know; it took me a year and a half to build mine.

I'll be watching this with interest.

January is good, but later in the month... Last weekend, maybe ?? and not because it's my birthday or anything... :blush:

Ian

Sorry dudes I was just funnin :D :tomato . There's no way I would attempt a speedy build on that thing, but I will definitely post a build thread when I do get started on it.

Hey,

Would it be too late to join this? Found a kit in the hobby store yesterday i could build for it.

:D

Acck, I forgot about this one and I thought I was going to be able to relax in February. :facepalm And after whining about 1/72 in my Sunderland build wait till you see what I'm going to do on this one !

Back