• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Micro Modeler Month

I'm in, as much as I have been pushing away from the smaller scales I do have a couple 1/200 scale kits I'd like to do. One thing, they don't have much interior detail to worry about :yipee

You got 9 and I don't see Mark's (Duke) vote, I know he would be in. He's one who tends to stick to his own threads. :smack Everyone send him a PM and :smack to get out more often. :rotf

Okay guys, I got the message...

Lately I've had so little time that I've only been sticking to Threads I've been following. Also, lately I've been having a tough time finishing a model in one month too, given all the things that keep getting thrown at me. I probably have a better chance of finishing this in the late winter, early spring but I'll go ahead and throw something into the ring for this....

Had a rummage through my now finally sorted-out stash and found a few 'suspects'. A Fujimi A-7D, Italeri B-57B, Italeri/Esci F-5B and a Hasegawa A-1. All very nice kits and all do-able within a month if I 'apply myself' :frantic

Ian

we havne't set a date yet Mark so hang on. Let's see how things play out. I think we got some campaigns that are coming to a close, if they haven't already.

I scared Mark into it :evil:

Well you gotta admit, you are one scary Efrican!

I'll be happy to hang on a bit; I do have several other models to finish up soon. I'm actually trying to go back and finish up some models that have sat on my workbench for far too long. I really need to move them along; some of them are quite sizeable!

Let's pick a month. I think December would not be good because some of us have obligations for family and friends during the holidays. May take away bench time. But on the other hand, I think we're going to be shut down for several days so...then there's the honey doo list...y'all pick a month.

I know what I"m going to build. :soldier

Back