• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MENG Chinese PLZ05 155mm

The way I see it BRB is if you build cleanly that should show in the finish so it's a win win situation. :eek:hyeah

Thanks for the compliment buddy

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

Hey Tony,

A mighty fine job you are doing on this one (y) (y) (y)

Between this one and your Bradley I'm starting to think I should pick up some modern stuff.

Randy

Ready or Not here we go. :idonno

Marking out the right side Olive Green patterns on the turret.

Ready to cut out.

Deck Tan is next,see ya later

Watching how you do this Tony. I'm still thinking I might get this one. Now I know you probably know about this, but5 just in case: Tamiya makes tape sheets with grids on that might be easier to cut out or at least make it a one step instead of 2 or 3 step process. Found some here: http://www.amazon.com/Masking-Sticker-Sheet-Grid-Tamiya/dp/B004WBC07Y

James

Thanks James but i've already bought everything I need.
If I ever do another Digicam that's good to know it's available.

Thanks for the heads up buddy

I've given this job a lot of thought folks and I know it's better to start with the lightest color to the darkest but the way this scheme is laid out I feel that reverse engineering is the best way.
The worse thing about it is it's going to take lots of time and TLC to pull it off my way.

All i've got is time, right now that is :idonno

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Update

Lower hull and wheels.

I got those painted along with the tracks but my Sand and Deck Tan seem to be the same color. :hmmm Tomorrow i'll paint the tan wheels with the same color as the lower hull.

See ya later
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Back