• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MENG Chinese PLZ05 155mm

What do you expect? Staring at that box of plastic was more than I could bare,I had to get out the glue.

Most of the PE is bent to shape and ready to install.

Found the reason for not having a gun breech. In order to keep the heavy barrel from sagging MENG beefed up the trunnion poly caps and they're pretty tight allowing the barrel to elevate and hold its position.
A lot of the attached parts are just dry fit and can be removed for painting.

Think i'll work on the tracks for a little while now.

Over 5 inches of rain yesterday,rained all night and 2 to 4 more inches expected today and tonight.
Have a good one
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Nice work Tony. You certainly do not fool around do you :D
I'm really excited to see the paint work. Of course now I have to buy one of these. Between your builds and Sauls photo reviews I'm going broke :rotf
James

Temptation never maintains a bank account. :hmmm

Not bad to build but the anti-aircraft MG was a trick with it tiny parts.
Oh and the instructions show you how to bend the PE step by step which is nice for the beginners and included are a couple of forms to assist in bending some of the parts even.

There's still a lot of detail parts to install yet.

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

Temptation never maintains a bank account. :hmmm

Not bad to build but the anti-aircraft MG was a trick with it tiny parts.
Oh and the instructions show you how to bend the PE step by step which is nice for the beginners and included are a couple of forms to assist in bending some of the parts even.

There's still a lot of detail parts to install yet.

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

:hmmm Very interesting... Thanks for the run down Tony! :drinks

I ran out of bling,sorry about that. :D

I'm going to put this away until I finish that 2S7, I Shall Return

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Back