• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MARDER III

Thanks Ed!

Ok weathered today. Pin wash, streaks, and pastel powder. Just about done so take a look.

DSC04112.JPG

DSC04113.JPG

DSC04114.JPG

DSC04115.JPG

DSC04116.JPG

DSC04117.JPG

DSC04118.JPG

DSC04119.JPG

DSC04120.JPG

DSC04121.JPG

DSC04122.JPG

B)

That looks so good we may have to ban you. Looks like a Hollywood model maker did that or you used the amazing shrinking machine on a real marder

That looks so good we may have to ban you. Looks like a Hollywood model maker did that or you used the amazing shrinking machine on a real marder

Well I've been banned before, but I hardly think it is that good.

Thanks!

B)

Looking very natural T . It looks ready for a Sunday drive through one of the neighboring coutries.

Cheers, Christian B)

Missed this entirely because I forgot to click the 'subscribe' button :facepalm

Ok, read through it top-to-bottom. I've said this before, and make no apology for saying it again: There's modellers who do quantity and there's modellers who do quality, both are disciplines I achieve only on occasion. General Terry does both and does them consistently...

...this is no exception. :notworthy

Ian.

Very nice Terry. Do you use a fixer on the pastels/pigments? Also, you do drybrush the highlights, correct?

Missed this entirely because I forgot to click the 'subscribe' button :facepalm

Ok, read through it top-to-bottom. I've said this before, and make no apology for saying it again: There's modellers who do quantity and there's modellers who do quality, both are disciplines I achieve only on occasion. General Terry does both and does them consistently...

...this is no exception. :notworthy

Ian.

Thanks Ian!

:blush:

Very nice Terry. Do you use a fixer on the pastels/pigments? Also, you do drybrush the highlights, correct?

Yes...with Model Master Clear Flat.

Yes...some of them. Others I highlight with a small brush.

Thanks!

B)

Back