• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M51 ISHERMAN "THE LOST BUILD"

Looks Great Terry,

I have loved those old Israeli Shermans since I first saw the M-51 that Shep Paine built in "How to build Dioramas".

Someday, I want to build one. Sigh. So many models, so little time! :yipee

Bob

Looks Great Terry,

I have loved those old Israeli Shermans since I first saw the M-51 that Shep Paine built in "How to build Dioramas".

Someday, I want to build one. Sigh. So many models, so little time! :yipee

Bob

That was my inspiration as well. Even tried to do what he did once.

Thanks

B)

Next the weathering and chipping.

dsc08918.jpg

dsc08919.jpg

dsc08920.jpg

dsc08921.jpg

dsc08922.jpg

dsc08923.jpg

dsc08924.jpg

dsc08925.jpg

dsc08926.jpg

B)

I love the weathering. I've taken notes and copied the pics for future reference on my work; if I can get it scaled down adequately enough. Way to go man! :good:

Wow I know I am terribly lae to the party, but this thing is just incredible in it's work! The Isherman is a fave of mine, I hope to approach this in detail one day!

Wow I know I am terribly lae to the party, but this thing is just incredible in it's work! The Isherman is a fave of mine, I hope to approach this in detail one day!

Thanks! Gotta love those Shermans.

:)

Back