• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M2 Halftrack...rotting in the woods

Hiya ladies and gents. Just popped in to post a couple of progress pics. I added some water effect to the "wet" area of the base and then placed some green plants in and near the water. These are still "live" and hopefully it will stay green. I do plan on sealing them if I can once they are cured/dried in place.
I also started the area beneath the HT. I had planned on doing the surrounding area first but figured I should de the "dry" land first and also set the HT in it's final resting place.
So here are a couple of pics of how it looks right now.

groundwork006.jpg

groundwork007.jpg

More to come.

Thanks fellas, glad you like it so far. Here are some final pics for the day. Hope to have all the groundwork and water poured this weekend.

moregroundwork005.jpg

moregroundwork008.jpg

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob, amazing stuff :notworthy :notworthy The ground work is just superb and even with out the water the sense of moisture is there. When the water gets added it will be...well....perfect!! But.. I'm thinking if this was in Indiana at this time of year the mushroons would have already been plucked :lol:

Tim

ROB,

Looks Awesome Brotha' !! Now .... If you could make this Base a Motion Sensor .. & when activated it sounded like Crickets !! :D That would Beyond Cool !!!

I can Smell those Georgia Pines crossed with Dewey Rust from here !!! It's Bogish !!!

I love it! your work is amazing and the tip for making mushrooms is also great, must give that a try :)

Back