• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Lulubelle

Just want to show I'm making progress. I think one difference is the top of that outer spine, there's two options in the kit, one rises more than the other. I went with the lower one but think I should have done the taller one, I only discovered that when 4 of the boogies were built so that's the main reason i'm going with what I got. :soldier

Don't tell no one...

h99018c2.jpg

:soldier

Sure is getting technical in here Bob, I sure Hope you know what's going on, I'm lost, so don't come to me for answers, maybe although that is starting to be a mighty fine looking target, go back to them wingy things ... :rotf

I'm tellin'.

I don't know who, but I'm tellin' either way.

Besides the hideous roller flaw, it's coming along nicely. :D

Well, I can't see the issues with the rollers, so rock on man! This is looking great so far. Now that you have the wheels and transmission in, lets take this baby for a spin!

Well this shouldn't be too technical. Trying to match up the bolt/rivet lines on the outside to the inside. They had to bolt into something right? And since it's going to be all opened up we gotta spruce up the place.

h8cbacae.jpg

Been scrounging the spare PE box for all the bolt heads I can find, going to run out pretty quickly at this rate.

Question, CO2 Bottles for Fire Extinguisher, what color should it be?

Looking awesome Bob, keep at it!!! :soldier :soldier :soldier

Not 100% sure but weren't most extinguishers a brass or gold colour during the war????

I remember seeing brass fire extinguisher when I was quite young ( and they were quite old ) but they were water and soda types.

Not sure that would be helpful in a tank fire :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

I remember the brass ones also Chris, hell getting old. But I was wondering if the CO2 bottles were different color, like on aircraft the O2 bottles were green. Don't know if they were just interior color or color coded.

Googling it up now...:soldier

Back