• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Little wood Flattie

Sending you plenty of :zen EJ, I'm still healing up from my Triple Bypass 2 months ago, don't mess around with this stuff and do what the doctor tells ya, even better, do what the wifey tells ya because they they one's who'll be there. :love

Well said!! :drinks

EJ take care, praying that your better and back at the bench soon ... You have a few more bridges to build yet ... :salute :v (y)

WOW, it’s been April since my last post. Summer, heart problems, a bit of travel, illness, man did the time fly. Feeling better now and gonna try to get caught up.
Finished up the flattie back in May, so here goes.
The rudder

The stand ( like a crib I saw in Manistee MI)

Some rigging stuff

The finished boat

Is this thread part of a campaign to earn a badge. If so, what do I need to do for it.

On to another project.

EJ

Fine finish EJ. Sorry though, you didn't start this thread on one of the campaigns. That means you have to build something else for us. We'll be looking forward to that. :popcorn

Fine finish EJ. Sorry though, you didn't start this thread on one of the campaigns. That means you have to build something else for us. We'll be looking forward to that. :popcorn

He did complete it In the Navy... so, doesn't that warrant a Badge?? :hmmm :unsure:

And in a Campaign. This forum is just general nautical stuff, you post old completed stuff here. The campaigns are for build blogs from start to finish.

Sorry EJ.

Whatever -

I did a final float test on her. She sat nicely in the kitchen sink. Pretty little thing. Then took her out to the birdbath. It was kinda breezy so she wouldn't sit still for a proper picture. Floated well and sailed about even with no sails.

I'm pleased.

EJ

Back