• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

That is a nice camera!
I_LIKE_IT.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

Looking good Kenny! I'll be interested in hearing how those markers work out.

Here is what came in last week for me. These had been ordered some time before and finally came in:

Riich Models M-109 A2:

Riich_Models_M-109A2.jpg

Three Riich Models M-997 Ammunition haulers:

Three_Riich_Models_M-992A1.jpg

One of those will be for my German M-109 that I just built; the other two will be for my M-109A2 and -A6.

Latest Acquisitions

Cool stuff Mark.
Well I jumped on the Red Baron bandwagon and mine arrived today. I also got some Bf 109G-6 goodies and a new book. I'm thinking Bob influences some of my buys way too much lol. I already hid the goodies away.

he1573ec.JPG

h1d476eb.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

Some of your buys? Well be careful with this post.

Bought the GMC in '03, had just under 20k on it so it was like new.

h8b3dd72.jpg

15 years and 210,000 miles later, new tranny, new oil pump, timing gear and chain, plugs, wires and top it off with a brand new set of Michelins. It developed a lifter rattle, took it to my Mechanic and he just told me to get a new truck. To fix the rattle it would cost the same as a new motor. I've sunk enough money into it. It'll make the next owner a good truck.

So..

My latest Acquisition

h45e58ff.jpg

It has new Michelin's also. :rotf (my GMC rode better)

Latest Acquisitions

Nice one Bob! That is a fantastic acquisition. :yipee

You can sure haul a lot of models and accessories in the back of that so you can continue to badly influence James. :good:

Latest Acquisitions

Well after seeing the P-40 builds I decided to get this. It was an easy choice as it was just up for sale and a great price. I've looked around and this seems to be a very expensive kit. Well on opening it I was surprised by a large embossed wall hanging of the box art. Ever cool. I think this will be an easy build to get back into a/c.

h98b0694.JPG

hcdc8bc3.JPG

Mean while I am still waiting for decals to come from Ontario. Canada Post sucks.
James

Latest Acquisitions

That is the 1/32 Eduard kit pack. I got the P-47 Emma Mae a while back which also had the poster and extra goodies.

Looks to be a great kit James. Which version are you going to build?

Latest Acquisitions

P-40N (Kitty Hawk Mk 4. A bird from 3 Sqn RAAF. Of course now that I have the kit the markings look good so things could change. These Montex Masks are coming. (CX V)

h2800e61.jpg

James

Latest Acquisitions

I have always liked the N model of this kit. It will be an easy kit. Hasegawa plastic and Eduard goodies will make for a grand build, James. The Hasegawa N is as scarce as hen's teeth and way out in the cosmos if you want to buy one so I think that this Eduard offering is just the ticket. I may buy another when if the price ever comes down.

Back