• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

I'm astounded by all the different aircraft out there that wyvern is interesting ... But then again I'm mostly familiar with U.S. airpower although I did make it to the Museum in Hendon, UK and saw lots of new birds esp I stood under a Valcun ... Nice scores Saul & Mark ... Looks like your getting back to the floaty things ... :captain

Latest Acquisitions

This and some WNW kits came in today. Think I will need another couple.

DSC05641.JPG

First one I will build will be a 21CM Morser 10 captured by the Canadians. Its an interesting yet easy paint scheme and City of Winnipeg scrawled on it. Then a 16 also captured by the Canadians and finally a German one.

James

Latest Acquisitions

Well, I bought this kit:

Trump48MiG21F13box.JPG

to make this aircraft:

h297fb10_2015-08-25.jpg

now I have the decals (bought on eBay):

$_57.JPG

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

The Devonationater censored the Vid ... on My puter ... but anyway the whippet is already out of stock ... supposed to be Here end of July ... but there is a Mark V coming end of Sept .... I may join the WWI thingy ... :salute

Back