• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

I am very excited

I got my PMS today

DSCF7250_zpsltot9syu.jpg

(Protolink Modeling Stand)

Couple of friends make them and I could not wait to get one myself afdter seeing how well thought out it is.
Keep a lookout I will try and do a review of it soon

They look at lot better than the one I got. Really like that paint rack. :hmmm

Latest Acquisitions

I am very excited

I got my PMS today

(Protolink Modeling Stand)

Couple of friends make them and I could not wait to get one myself afdter seeing how well thought out it is.
Keep a lookout I will try and do a review of it soon

Dang that's nice and also nice to hear You have more friends Dave ... :salute

Latest Acquisitions

Ok I went here to show off my new stuff ...

he146b76.JPG

Ed's Paint !!! ... Soon as this gets to California Ed no more excuses ... :pilot

hfacae89.JPG

My Dauntless Book from Squadron .... :pilot

he0e804c.JPG

And a Me509 that was on back order from Squadron ... sure was expecting My BB-35's ... U.S.S. Texas ... :captain

Latest Acquisitions

ha3a2600.jpg

h833b5a0.jpg

h8cc6913.jpg

Was at a clients house in the late winter doing some work. As most who knew me from before know I'm a plumber- anyway the guys garage was stacked with just stuff- he gave me this....I took the original wrap off the box myself. All there, and the sails are perfect, not a crack on either sheet.

Latest Acquisitions

Be sure to insert the images when you attach them Chip, I'll let you go back and edit what you posted to see what i'm talking about.

Latest Acquisitions

I remember building that when I was in high school. Had it rigged and everything, went off to the USAF and never saw it again, all the nephews got a hold of it. :skipper

Latest Acquisitions

Well back in the 70's my grandfather owned a carwash and a guy came in and gave him a half finished Constitution. Got the entire kit, and he did a great job. This was way beyond me at the time. We took it to Santee and put it out in the lake- it floated beautifully! We were kids. We sank it with rifles. lol.

Latest Acquisitions

Well back in the 70's my grandfather owned a carwash and a guy came in and gave him a half finished Constitution. Got the entire kit, and he did a great job. This was way beyond me at the time. We took it to Santee and put it out in the lake- it floated beautifully! We were kids. We sank it with rifles. lol.

I did the 1/96 scale Cutty back in 1976-77 no instructions! Opened the box merself! Used library books to build her & tossed the vac sails & used a pillow case instead.

I now have the Constitution I'm slowly working on :drinks

Latest Acquisitions

eBay Purchases:
TrumpeterWyvernS4EarlyBox.JPG

Actually, I need the late for this scheme but it isn't hard to convert.

h2d5b63e.jpg

CAWhirlwindBox.JPG

hc7aa392.jpg

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Was the Wyvern a follow on development of the Sea Fury or was it a completely new design/build? In other words, did it dollow like the Tempest followed the Typhoon which had followed tthe Hurricane?

And what was the name of that twin engine aircraft?

Cheers from Peter

Latest Acquisitions

Was the Wyvern a follow on development of the Sea Fury or was it a completely new design/build? In other words, did it dollow like the Tempest followed the Typhoon which had followed tthe Hurricane?

And what was the name of that twin engine aircraft?

Cheers from Peter

Don't know the development story on the Wyvern but the twin engine is the Whirlwind.

Back