• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Got these yesterday. The 2 fantasy figures are for my oldest son to choose between.He has started to show a small interest in figure painting, but the war hammer sized stuff is too small. The other 2 are for me but I may sell the kid with the goose. Looking at it over a coffee it is miniscule and probably beyond my abilities. Lucky for me I introduced these figures to the lady at the lhs and she loves them.She is currently working on a Santa Claus figure. Maybe she'd like this one.

DSC00775.JPG

James
Those fantasy figures is more to my liking :geek

Got a good deal on eBay on my favorite Japanese fighter...
001%7E17.jpg

And of course-- despite the cost, I had to have this one...working on a in-box review to submit to Bob as we speak...
002%7E15.jpg

Oooohhh very cool.

I got these today. Bowed to peer pressure and subliminal messaging. Only thing that ticks me off a lot though is I ordered the 10resting German soldiers and received 1 German POW.

DSC00776.JPG

DSC00777.JPG

DSC00778.JPG

DSC00779.JPG

DSC00780.JPG

James

Great stuff James!

Bob-- my intentions were to submit an article to you, but I ended up getting it 90% done and bumped some button that erased it all...so just went with a straight thread instead...

Hey James! Those Hasegawa mechas are really cool, I built one out of the Melusine set, still have 3 more to go. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with them!! :drinks

Ya I know. Its the build of these on this site that made me buy them. I was wondering about a digital cam on them.Will see what happens.
James

I know the M3 Bradley may not be the most accurate. I am going to add a 90mm turret from a V150 for a what if group build
on a what if modeling site. I wonder if anyone makes an anti-skid stuff for the Bradley series.
128.jpg

129.jpg

2X each

130.jpg

131.jpg

133.jpg

134.jpg

Me and Veerle is back from 3 days in Sweden, when there we visited the airforce museum in Malmslätt, so much new things to see there now, they rebuilt the whole museum, and in the basement they had the remains of the swedish DC-3 that the russians shot down during the cold war, strange and sacral feeling to see that twisted plane that been on the bottom of the sea for 50 years!

And on the way out i went crazy and there was noone that could stop me!! i grabbed this in the souvenier shop :geek
P1090212.JPG

Kit made in Poland and decals and parts for many different versions (no sharkmouth though)
I hope you all will find some nice things to when you are out travelling this summer!!
Take care!!!
//Mats

Few more tings today. Got the wrong tank though, but it will be fun. Tony Lee is leading me astray (like thats hard to do)

DSC00806.JPG

Saul got me turned on to these. Will try them out soon I hope.

DSC00803.JPG

DSC00804.JPG

And some more primer and mixing bottles.

DSC00805.JPG

James

No pictures here, but I did pick up the Trumpeter SU-152 late, another set of Modelkasten T-55 tracks (to finish my Trumpeter T-62)
the Real Models LAV 3 TUA and another Tamiya T-55.

Back