• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

I keep the heat on all winter here EJ, way I figure it I would spend more on gas to heat the place up every other day than I would maintaining. Of course it doesn't get nearly that cold here.

Latest Acquisitions

Nice scores fellers ... and MP glad you will be warm this winter congrats on finding a replacement motor for the unit ....

I picked up some of these ...

h65a18e6.JPG

he7c1a9f.JPG

h58e847f.JPG

I ordered 8 sold two ... so I have six left for my WONA encampment on the swamp module ... they are 1/48 scale as shown by pepper sack .... very small :salute

Latest Acquisitions

Picked up Wingman's RCAF CC-130J-30 conversion kit from Sprue Brothers during one of their weekend sales for about half the MSRP of $79.99. Kit includes resin fuselage plugs, engines nacelles, spinners, props, antennas, cargo ramps, wheels and decals for any of our Herc's. They also have a conversion kit for USAF/IAF and RAF C-130J-30's.

CC130J.JPG

Cheers,
Rich

Latest Acquisitions

Hry RichB, that is really neat! When I worked for Lockheen martin in Procurement, I supported that very AC in Canadian service

Latest Acquisitions

Building the BA-6 and so far a dream to build. The frame was worrisome, but I used tamiya glue bottles as weight and with the table and the bottles flat bottoms it seems pretty true. I like it so far.
Oh and Dave, got a G-6 on the way, will let you know how it looks.
James

Latest Acquisitions

From Joe's (of The New Tiger Model Designs) sale:
TakomAMX1375.jpg

Buying the last stock in the store thanks to Michael's Craft Shops 50% off coupon:
XactoZ5Blades.jpg

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

While cleaning out her purse, my wife hands me an envelope that she has been holding on to for a week, inside?
decals0001.jpg

From Paul, thanks!

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Snagged some reference material on sale from Squadron. Some books as little under $3.

DSCF2079.JPG

Back