• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Late Tiger

I want to show how many start photos I got in this Tiger folder.

h9519e48.jpg

h744cf18_2014-03-09.jpg

hd86f8af.jpg

Can't see a year on the photo but the file date is from 2012.

I really don't know why I never started this thing,

hdea54ee.jpg

I just threw some glue in the box and this came out. Got some fresh dark yellow, just need to find a none zem scheme. :soldier

I think MP is a closet photo taker under the guise of a modeler under the guise of a IT tec under the guise of a closet bowler..... :D Am I close????

Hard to see the subtle tone changes on this picture so I guess it's not enough.

h5906590.jpg

Going to do a simple scheme, nothing specific. Yellow and Green I think :hmmm
That ok?

The variation of the base color looks good to me, are you planning to go fenderless? :good:

MMMMMMMMM ... a Tiger :popcorn

I can definitely see the pre-shading there, can't see any fenders though :rotf

Great start mate, show us how it's done :D

Cheers,

Laurence

Fenders are on and worked the tones on them.

I'm thinking the next color in the camo now..question is, brown, green or both? :hmmm

I got 7th Pnz Div dry transfers from Archer. You think applying creative license to a camo scheme will keep me out of trouble if I took this to a show maybe?

Everything I do is outside the norm as I ain't normal :gogo

Lookin good MP,even without fenders.They just get damaged in fender benders anyway... :lol:

I got 7th Pnz Div dry transfers from Archer. You think applying creative license to a camo scheme will keep me out of trouble if I took this to a show maybe?

:laugh: Unless you're confronted by a 7th veteran I'd say you're good. Most camo was applied in the field by the crew. Some units had a standard, but there were variations even then. I would not call it creative license; just reality. Full speed ahead!

Terry (y)

Don't worry that IL-2 will make short work of that tiger anyhow :rotf Ooops ... Sorry Bob , it looks nice but I'm not able to help past that.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back