• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

KRIEG ADLER PROJECT "LET THERE BE LIGHT"

Thanks everyone! We'll see how it fares at EagleQuest. There is always stiff competition there.

B)

:drool :salute :notworthy I can't add anything to this ... But outstanding !!! .... Plus all that everyone else has said ... I'll see you in Dallas ( Grapevine ) ... :eek:ldguy

Yeah Terry that is one "NICE" build!! (y) Wish I could have made the trip but it hinged a biit on being able to stay with a friend which fell through. The added expense for a hotel pushed the budget too far over the top. :(

This beauty should do well down there. :good:

And you knock another one out of the park! I'm betting you place with that. Too bad you can't also bring it to the Nationals. Have fun over there and good luck!

BTW, I love the new avatar. Best General ever!

Yeah Terry that is one "NICE" build!! (y) Wish I could have made the trip but it hinged a biit on being able to stay with a friend which fell through. The added expense for a hotel pushed the budget too far over the top. :(

This beauty should do well down there. :good:

Thanks!

Maybe next time.

B)

And you knock another one out of the park! I'm betting you place with that. Too bad you can't also bring it to the Nationals. Have fun over there and good luck!

Well I hope so, but I've seen some really great stuff there.

I guess I needed an avatar to match the ribbons I have. :rotf

Thanks Duke!

Well I hope so, but I've seen some really great stuff there.

I guess I needed an avatar to match the ribbons I have. :rotf

Thanks Duke!

Well done Terry! Looking foreward to seein' pics from the show in big D!! :drinks :drinks

Back