• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

KRIEG ADLER PROJECT "LET THERE BE LIGHT"

KRIEG ADLER PROJECT "THE CRIB"

This will rock!

You do know you need two of them though don't you? That way light can be thrown from two different directions and/or the crew can be working in two areas at the same time.

I can't wait to see this happen!

I having to rethink this. I don't have enough space on the base for even one like this. I'm thinking of building the lights into the platform it self.

:hmmm

Don't forget the wires... :tomato

This will rock!

You do know you need two of them though don't you? That way light can be thrown from two different directions and/or the crew can be working in two areas at the same time.

I having to rethink this. I don't have enough space on the base for even one like this. I'm thinking of building the lights into the platform it self.

That would work. The generator providing the power could be next to the inside wall of the crib. Yeah, that's doable. Three would look great, but four opposite each other would frame this extremely well.

This will rock!

That would work. The generator providing the power could be next to the inside wall of the crib. Yeah, that's doable. Three would look great, but four opposite each other would frame this extremely well.

Odd number of lights would be better ..... I take it they will be battery powered ...... :eek:ldguy

Thanks Luiz!

Well look who's back.....that's right it's Fritz and yes he is still smoking.

DSC03463.JPG

DSC03464.JPG

DSC03465.JPG

Comments and questions are welcome.

Terry B)

What's next .... Terry ?? ...... I think Fritz looks very relaxed ..... Always one of those guy's hanging around must be a supervisor ...... Nice touch what's next ? I think you forgot the kitchen sink ....... :rotf

What's next .... Terry ?? ...... I think Fritz looks very relaxed ..... Always one of those guy's hanging around must be a supervisor ...... Nice touch what's next ? I think you forgot the kitchen sink ....... :rotf

A few more things.

Thanks!

KRIEG ADLER PROJECT "FRITZ"

I have top say I love the "cat-that-got-the-canary" grin on Fritz's face as he lights up almost under the "no smoking" sign. He muyst be a supervisor; they are the only ones who can disobey a sign like that and survive in the job site........ unless it blows up on him.... :blink :woohoo:

Spectacular job Terry. I see the other guy in the suit is ready for the explosion from Fritz's smoking! :rotf

I have top say I love the "cat-that-got-the-canary" grin on Fritz's face as he lights up almost under the "no smoking" sign. He muyst be a supervisor; they are the only ones who can disobey a sign like that and survive in the job site........ unless it blows up on him.... :blink :woohoo:

Spectacular job Terry. I see the other guy in the suit is ready for the explosion from Fritz's smoking! :rotf

Yes Fritz seems to do about what he wants to. :rotf

Thanks Duke!

"Let there be light!" The crib has a light.

DSC03467.JPG

DSC03468.JPG

The Adler is ready to go to Dallas, but before we go let's take some pictures out in the sun.

DSC03469.JPG

DSC03470.JPG

DSC03471.JPG

DSC03472.JPG

DSC03474.JPG

DSC03475.JPG

DSC03476.JPG

DSC03477.JPG

DSC03478.JPG

DSC03479.JPG

DSC03480.JPG

DSC03482.JPG