• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Jagdpanzer IV Variants WIP

Can't wait to see this Tony. I have the Alliance Modelworks PE stencils for my Jagdpanzer, but I might get the AK ones
sometime, they look easier to use.

Tom

Yep guys I have high hopes for this too.It looks easy for sure but S__T happens :laugh:

Thanks Randy, he needs it since he's not totally out of the woods just yet.

Tony lee

Sorry to hear about your brother Tony, hope things work out for you and yours.

I have never seen one of these stencil sets used before, can't wait to see what you get out of it!

Glad your bro is on the mend- don't you love that kind of stuff? Very interesting work going on here- I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with those dot masks.

Cheers!

With any luck Chuck i'll wind up with dots :idonno :laugh:

Oh man you guys don't know the half of what's going on in the room and the power struggle. :eek:hmy:

Thanks
Tony lee

TONY ,

I'm glad to hear that your Brother is doing better.

Good to see that you picked up th Disc Camo set !! It really is that easy !!

*NOTE* Just make sure that you look at th stencils really good when you take them off of the backing sheet. You can use a #11 blade to make sure all of the "bow ties" are not still clinging to th stencil, just poke them out. If you place th stencil on a piece of Plexi-Glass or glass & Then you are good to go ! Also make sure that when you finish with th stencil that you place it back on the backing sheet as this will preserve th stencil & you van reuse it many times ! In th Video review I did , I used th same strip 6 times & it still is workable & still clings to a model for painting !!

And .. Yes .... I live below th Mason/Dixon .... :D

:erik

Well I guess it's ready to be put to the test boys and girls. :eek:hmy:

100_1318.jpg

100_1319.jpg

100_1320.jpg

:hmmm
Tony lee

I like it even as it is Tony. Will be interesting to see this masking system in action though. So I'll sit back and :popcorn and maybe :drinks
James

It looks good Tony!
Keep up the good work.
Thanks for bringing us along.

Cheers,

Bill

Dear Tony.

...I was so curious to see this camo :hmmm ... and you did an excelent job (y) ... love the camo job! :v

Thanks for sharing with us :drinks

Luiz.

So, I guess you like the masks? I've had mine in the wrapper since before Christmas, guess I'll have to break them out. Any words of wisdom?

The other side.

100_1321.jpg

The rest is going to take some planning i'm afraid to work around those installed parts. :hmmm

These samples just prove that even a caveman can do it. (y)
Tony lee

Very cool.Not sure a caveman could do it so I'm leery to try. I'll watch a bit more and see how you do your magic before I contemplate such an intricate scheme. On another note my jagdpanzer IV Lang seems to have moved off the shelf and closer to the bench. Wonder what that could mean??
James

I think I know what it means James. Are you telling me that even at your age the rabbit died? :eek:hmy:

I was leery too but what the heck it's a stencil, you Lickem,Stickem and Paintem. Remember when we use to paint our hand prints on the cave walls? same thing. :laugh:

Tom I tried to make a word out of that until I realized it was the "other side". :gogo :laugh:

Time to shut her down folks,big day tomorrow.
Good Night
Tony lee

Back